A modern, 4 bedroom family home a 10 minute walk from downs, cliffs, pubs, cafes and sea.
The 14' square lounge (with large Sky-equipped TV and Alexa multimedia system) has double doors opening onto the 80' garden.
There is a separate office, a playroom, (with double sofabed) a dining room and 4 beds (2 ensuite).
Lovely mature garden with deck, barbeque, swing set and hottub.
Two bedrooms are ensuite and the other two share a family bathroom.
Our house is a modern, warm, well-equipped family home, particularly suited to families or family groups including young children as we have a two year old and three year old ourselves! So forget about stairgates and highchairs etc, they're all here ready for you, as well as a well equipped garden with lots of play equipment.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just ten minutes from some of the most beautiful walks on the south downs, whether you're a walker, a pub goer, a sailing enthusiast, a foodie, the house is a great base for a fun filled family weekend, whatever the weather.
The local swimming pool and softplay are just five minutes away, and its less than 40 minutes straight into Brighton on the number 12 bus from the end of the road, avoiding traffic and expensive parking there.
At the end of the day chill out with a glass of wine in the hottub! We love raising our family here, and we hope you'll have lots of fun too.
The whole house and garden is available to guests with the exception of the double garage which is locked and the area to the side of the house where we put all the kids outdoor toys when we rent. The office is available but messy :)
I'm available on my mobile should you have any problems during your stay (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Our catsitter Sue, also lives just round the corner and helps us out if our guests need any local support during their stays.
We love having a hottub and its a big reason a lot of people book the house, there's nothing like looking at the stars with a glass of wine in your hand! However we do ask that guests use the plastic wine glasses provided, just in case of breakages. Otherwise, enjoy!
- The house has a beautiful new oak floor througought the downstairs, so we would ask that shoes, especially if they are sandy from the beach, be removed when you come into the house. Any other marks should come off pretty easily with a damp cloth. Please also be careful when coming in from the hottub.
- The hottub is kept at 39 degrees, please do not touch settings or change this as the tub is somewhat temperamental. Full instructions on how to use the jets, lights etc on the tub are outside by the tub.
- The house has a double garage which we lock when renting the property through Air BNB, but there are two/three offroad parking spaces on the driveway.
- The shower in the family bathrooms has a slight high pthched squeak while its working - there's nothing wrong with it, we just had a new high pressure water system fitted which makes the showers particularly lovelym but this old shower is not uite used to the pressure! It does have lovely waterfall/rainfall/powershower settings if you trun the shower head round which we really enjoy.
- There is a large fridge/freezer in the kitchen which will have some of our household goods left at the bottom of each but has more than enough space for your family or groups' needs.
- There is a barbeque in the back garden and charcoal bags for easy lighting, as well as a firepit with same. Should you wis to use these during your stay, please leave £3 for each bag of charcoal that you use in the honesty box in the kitchen, and clean up the barbeque and firepit areas, just as you would do if they were your own! Barbeque tools and matches are in the top left hand kitchen drawer. While we sometimes have candles in the house, we ask that guests do not light candles inside during their stays.