Enjoy this beautifully constructed new flat. You will absolutely love the peace and quiet of the house. We are conveniently located near key Austin destinations. Downtown, UT, the Capitol are all less than a 15-minute drive away. Great bars and excellent restaurants walking distance away. The modern flat was constructed in 2015, overlooking a gorgeous backyard. Whether for a quite weekend or to spend SXSW here, come stay with us to get a taste of the Austin lifestyle.
Enjoy this beautifully constructed, brand new flat. You will absolutely love the peace and quiet of the house. We are conveniently located near key Austin destinations. Downtown, UT, the Capitol are all less than a 15-minute drive away. Great bars and excellent restaurants walking distance away. The modern flat was constructed in 2015, overlooking a gorgeous backyard. Whether for a quite weekend or to spend SXSW here, come stay with us to get a taste of the Austin lifestyle.
Minimum of 30 day stay required
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
2309 Northland Drive
Austin TX (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
As soon as I receive your full payment the rental agreement is considered accepted and I will send you instructions for entry to the property.
Thanks, and have a great stay!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) between Peter Olah and Tara Olah (“Homeowner”) and the guest specified on the booking (“Guest”). The parties agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at 2309 Northland Drive, Austin TX 78756. The property is furnished and includes the following amenities: fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, dishes, utensils, television, towels and linens.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and persons previously agreed upon.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times while at the property. Any violation of the Rental Rules by Guest, a member of the rental party or anyone else Guest permits on the property is grounds for Homeowner to retain Guest’s security deposit and automatic eviction.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
The parties agree to the terms of this Agreement, as evidenced by payment for the rental.
1. Smoking: This is a non-smoking property. Smoking is NOT permitted at the property premises. Any evidence of smoking will incur additional cleaning fees (to cover the cost of a professional cleaning service), the forfeiture of deposit, and potential eviction.
2. People other than those in the Rental Party set forth in this Agreement may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person at the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Indemnity: The property is privately owned. Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the property premises. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of Guest. By accepting this reservation, Guest agrees that Guest, all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
4. Liability: Guest expressly assumes all liability for any accidents, damage, injury or death that may occur to Guest, all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property during the Lease Term while on the property premises. Homeowner makes no warranties or representations about the safety of the property, including the house, driveway, stairs or backyard, and expressly disclaims all liability relating to Guest’s stay at the property.
5. Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Amenities: Homeowner may provide Guest with amenities such as wine, flowers, a welcome gift basket and toiletries. However, linens and towels are not considered amenities. Guest may incur an additional charge (to replace these items) if any linens or towels are damaged or removed from the property.
7. Guest agrees to use appliances only for their intended uses.
8. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and a completed Pet Addendum.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to one mid-size vehicles - there is plenty of street parking. One vehicle may be parked on the drive way, close to the backyard entrance. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, a daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. If desired, a daily housekeeping service can be available at an additional rate.
11. Events and Parties: Events and parties are NOT permitted at the property. Without Homeowner’s express permission, no more than six (6) persons may be present on the property premises at any time. More than 6 persons at the property without Homeowner’s express permission is considered a party and is grounds for Homeowner to retain Guest’s security deposit and is grounds for immediate eviction.
12. Noise: Homeowner prohibits noise after 10pm CST and before 9am CST (“Quiet Hours”). Guest, all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property agree to not play music, shout or make undue noise during the Quiet Hours. Outdoor amplified sound is strictly prohibited.
Subject to the terms of the Agreement and Pet Addendum, the following pet(s) and no other pets may reside at the property during the Lease Term.
Type of Pet: __________(URL HIDDEN) Name: _________
Color: _______________________(URL HIDDEN)Weight: _______________________
Age:_________________(URL HIDDEN)Gender: _________
Guest agrees to comply the following:
1. Pet(s) must comply with the following specifications (Upon request, Guest must provide documentation from an accredited veterinarian). Pet(s) must be:
· under 40 pounds;
· spayed or neutered; and
· up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
2. Pet(s) must be leashed at all times while located outside on the property premises or in the surrounding neighborhood.
3. Pet(s) must be fully house trained and must only toilet outside. Pets may not toilet in a pet crate/cage or on a house training pad while inside the property. Any evidence of a pet toileting inside the property is grounds for Homeowner to retain Guest’s entire security deposit.
4. Guest must clean up all pet refuse.
5. Pet(s) not allowed on any furniture at any time. Any evidence of pet(s) on the furniture may incur additional cleaning fees (to cover the cost of a professional furniture cleaning and/or repair service).
6. Pet(s) must be treated with a topical and/or oral flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet(s) must not cause any damage to the property premises or furnishings. The cost of any damage will be deducted from Guest’s security deposit.
8. Guest agrees to prevent pet(s) from producing excessive noise (e.g., barking/ howling) at a level that disturbs Homeowner and/or neighbors.
9. Pet(s) will not be left unattended for an undue length of time while inside the property. Pet(s) will not be left unattended for any length of time while on the property patio or in the back yard.
10. Guest is solely responsible for pet(s) while on the property. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illnesses or injuries that may incur to pets or humans while on the property premises.