Thank you for taking time to write this review. I will convey to the staff your appreciation for the service received.
I am very confused with regards to extra fees, as we had discussed all additional cost such as indicated in our correspondence below where you confirmed our discussions prior to your arrival.
Our standard policy is 2 weeks prior to our guests arrival I sent out this standard email, offering to pre purchase your first night dinner and next morning breakfast. You can settle up with the chef upon arrival.
He will meet with you to discuss your menu choice for the remainder of your stay. And then finish the week's shopping after meeting with you.
He will present receipts for all food purchase and reconcile your account.
Please let us know your menu choice in advance.
Bar & Alcoholic Beverages
The villa has a full service bar with a variety of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for Sale."
See Guests email response below.
"HI Cavel, sorry for the delay... to answer your question - yes there are still 10 adult guest.
I have a few more questions please:
- We discussed food, drinks, transportation and excursions,....are there any more fees/charges/additional items to be paid for outside of the above?
- Will the chef be there for the entire time of the stay or just during breakfast, lunch and dinner?
- Some of the ladies wanted to know if there are restaurants that are somewhat close by that they could venture out to if they chose?
- Also wanted to reconfirm the driver is good for up to 10 hrs a day correct?
- Payment method for the food: can it be paid by card or in cash?
Menu Choice for first day is below. I will be paying for the food since the ladies thought it was included in the price based on what I communicated, so please have the chef speak to me directly. I have a more specific list when I arrive but for the first night, we can do:"
The villa has 3 separate internet access to provide internet throughout the villa.
The bedroom without direct cable access has local channels and well as Nextflix access, which was promptly provided to the room in Question, when asked.
I am not sure what else I could have done for your group, but we will review our policy and procedures to see if we could have done any thing different.
We appreciate your business