One bedroom + living area with bed settee, dining/kitchen + bathroom. Spanish style house 5 minutes walk from town centre. AC, fans, luxury linens and towels and soap. Close to beaches, restaurants, supermarket and charming gift shops. Beach chairs, beach towels, cooler are available for guest use. Bicycles $15 daily charge per bike. Parties of 2 please note that should you require separate beds, a linen fee of $20 will apply. Please let us know when booking.
1. Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am.
2. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises, other than outdoors.
3. Please wash off sand from the beach using the outdoor shower station before entering apartment or using the bathroom shower.
4. ALL windows and exterior doors to be closed while AC is on. ALL AC and fans and lighting to be turned off at all times when guests are not in the apartment.
5. Any non functioning appliances or equipment AND breakages of any nature are to be reported to the hosts immediately.
6. Use of bicycles is at guests' own risk. We charge a fee of $15 a day for their use. Please check that they are in good working order before taking them out. We supply a bicycle lock and key that should be used at all times. There is a charge of $25 for lost bicycle lock and or key. Bicycles returned with flat tires incur a $10 repair charge for each flat tire.
7. Keep your apartment key safe. There will be a charge of $50 for a lost key.
8. We have beach towels that are available to our guests. Each beach towel requires a cash deposit of $20 on arrival. This will be returned to guests on departure provided that the towels are returned to us in the same condition as when they were provided.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!
I'm originally from Cape Town, South Africa and my wife, Margaret is from Ireland. We have lived in London, Como, New York, and Marina Del Rey. We have recently retired. I was a public accountant, banker, CFO, company founder, university professor and advisor to start ups and Margaret taught preschool kids at a cooperative nursery school before we settled in Culebra. Our children are grown and we are now grandparents. We have a couple of rescue dogs and a a cat we rescued. We too love to travel the world.....
We hope you enjoy your stay at Casa Nirvana. We will keep out of your way, but do ask us if you need anything at all.