Use Instant Book - Calendar Always Accurate!!
Updated top floor with parking included. Parking spot is tight, but can accommodate a full size SUV.
Queen bed + queen sofa bed - sleeps 4. Nestled in historic Westminster neighborhood, between Logan Circle and the U St Corridor. Convenient to Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Smithsonian, National Mall, the best nightlife, and everything else DC has to offer.
* Historic Westminster neighborhood, near 10th St NW & S St NW intersection.
* High Speed internet and cable TV (Verizon Fios)
* Professionally cleaned and sheets / towels changed between each guest.
* Large bedroom with Queen sized bed, walk-in closet, TV & DVD
* Hotel-type safe for your valuables
* Office workspace with desk, supplies, power/USB outlets
* Kitchen with modern appliance, granite countertops, and fully stocked with basic necessities.
* Light, bright, open living area
* Sofa / Chaise coverts into second queen size bed
* Off-Street parking space (as mentioned - it is a tight space best suitable for small and mid size vehicles.)
* Full size washer / dryer in basement of building (shared with other residents, access from separate entrance from backyard.)
* Kid Friendly -- Crayons, books and games are in the apartment. A safety gate is available for the top of the stairway. And a great neighborhood park is just around the corner.
Guest will have 24/7 access to the entire unit and all amenities will be available. The unit has keyless combination system allowing anytime check-in / checkout.
This used to be my residence, but now I live about 20 mins away if anything arises needing my attention. I try to be very responsive thru text, email, and phone.
* Perfect for business travelers & conference attendees - 2 metro stops to Walter E. Convention Center
* One & half blocks to U St Station Metro (Green / yellow lines)
* 2 metro stops to DC Convention Center
* 3 metro stops to China Town
* Short walk to nightlife / bars / clubs / restaurants / shops / grocery store
* Short walk to Logan Circle, Dupont Circle and U St Corridor
* On second floor, so there is a set of stairs leading up to the apartment - some guests have remarked that the stairway is a bit narrow
* Bedroom faces the street, so some guests have noted street noises in the apartment.
* Walking distance to Black Cat and 9:30 club
No smoking or pets in the unit. Other than that please be welcome and enjoy yourself and leave it in the same condition when you arrived.
从2018年1月01日 - 2018年6月30日起最少住宿3晚。
I enjoyed living here for many years, and am now excited with the opportunity to share my home with my guests. While my family and I recently moved out to the suburbs, we enjoy coming back to our DC neighborhood, and watching its continued transformation into one of DC's best areas.