This 2000 sq. ft., private, non-smoking, ranch style, one bedroom home with separate studio loft with kitchen has lots of light and spaciousness. It has modern comforts such as a large kitchen with all of the essentials, and much more!
This 1300 sq. ft., private, non-smoking, ranch style, one-bedroom home has lots of light and spaciousness. It has modern comforts such as a large kitchen with all of the essentials; spacious living room with large flat screen television with DIRECTV; dining room with seating for six; bathroom with tub/shower; and washer/dryer. The bedroom has a comfortable queen bed and large closet. There is also a comfortable queen air mattress to accommodate more guests in the living room.
Step out on the spacious outdoor, covered patio, and delight in large carambola and sapodilla trees (in season, you can pluck them right from the tree!), overlooking a fish pond with panoramic views of a lush backyard, sky, and tropical vistas.
This private, non-smoking, second story, open plan, large 800 sq. ft. studio apartment with a separate garden entrance, faces the east, with lots of light and spaciousness. Adorned by a spectacular wood-beamed tongue and grooved ceiling -- over 16 feet at its peak, the apartment has modern comforts -- for example, a lovely newly remodeled full bath, an essential kitchenette -- fridge, 2-burner hotplate, microwave, toaster, a countertop oven/broiler, blender, coffeemaker, dishware, and cookware; a fireplace sits in the center surrounded by gigantic built-in bookcases. Sleeping area has a comfortable queen bed, surrounded by large closets, with a 32in flat screen TV with DIRECTV.
Step out on the rustic wood balcony, and delight in a large carambola tree (in season, you can pluck the star fruit fresh), overlooking a fish pond with panoramic views of a lush backyard, sky, and tropical vistas.
A comfortable queen air mattress can accommodate two extra guests.
Don't need the full house? The house can be rented separately. See "South Miami Winter Retreat" and "South Miami Treetop Studio Loft" on Airbnb.
NOTE: Guests should be able to navigate circular, spiral staircase. 15 steps to gain entry to the upstairs unit.
NO SMOKING OR BURNING INCENSE INSIDE OR AROUND THE PREMISES. NO PETS.
What can you look forward to at the South Miami Oasis?
In addition to the above listed features, the rental also includes:
-Complimentary bottle of wine or non-alcoholic beverage upon arrival
- Freshly ground coffee (regular and decaf) and an assortment of teas
- One complimentary housekeeping service for stays of 30 days or longer
- DOWNSTAIRS - Fully equipped, modern kitchen with appliances (microwave, refrigerator, blender, coffeemaker, stove/oven, toaster, cookware, dishware, utensils, glasses, etc.) - UPSTAIRS: Fully equipped, modern kitchenette with appliances (microwave, refrigerator, blender, coffeemaker, two-burner HOT PLATE, toaster, cookware, dishware, utensils, glasses, etc.)
- Central air-conditioning/heating
- Shower gel, shampoo & conditioner, toilet paper, etc.
- 2 Hairdryers
- 3 Queen beds + 1 comfortable Queen air mattress available
- Fresh linens & towels
- FREE UNLIMITED HIGH-SPEED WIFI
- 2 large flat screen TVs with DIRECTV with hundreds of channels including CNN, FOX, (website hidden)BC, BBC, and HBO
- FREE off street parking for three cars
- FREE washer/dryer available onsite
- 2 Irons/2 ironing boards
Need more space? We also have 800 sq. ft. studio apartment onsite! See "South Miami Treetop Studio" on Airbnb. Properties may be rented together or separately.
Convenient to various locations, including:
- 35 miles to Fort Lauderdale
- 15 miles to the heart of South Beach
- 14 miles to Key Biscayne (home to SONY ERICSSON TENNIS OPEN)
- 12 miles to Downtown, Wynwood, Design District (home to ART BASEL)
- 10 miles to Miami International Airport
- 8 miles to the heart of Brickell
- 6 miles to 836 (Dolphin Expressway)
- 6 miles to Florida International University's Main Campus (Perfect for those attending graduations or visiting professors.)
- 5 miles to Fairchild Botanical Garden (Home to the Ramble Design)
- 3 miles to the historic Biltmore Hotel
- 2.5 miles to Baptist Health
- 1.5 miles to Dadeland Mall (Note: this location has an Avis Car Rental)
- 1.5 miles to Sunset Place, Whole Foods, and Publix
- 1 mile to the University of Miami (Perfect for those attending graduations or visiting professors.)
- 1 to Coral Gables
- 1 mile to 826 (Palmetto Expressway)
- 0.5 mile to Winn Dixie & Post Office
1. No partying permitted. Residential neighborhood. Excessive noise will not be tolerated.
2. No smoking
3. No pets
4. Have fun!