A total private ensuite room with balcony in a small cozy house owned by a couple with kid. Only 500m to the beach, 100m to a local market n lots local food surrounded. As backpacker hotel managers we know what a traveller wants. Welcome home!
"Xin Chao! ". We are Quoc, Giang and our little daughter Kim. We have just moved in our new house and started our business with airbnb and we are looking forward to meeting new people come live with us. Everything is new tidy and clean!
The house located in local area near beach, market, streetfood stalls and 10 mins bicycle to night life area. You not only have your privacy but also could experience the local life staying with us. You could feel like you are living in your own house in Vietnam and living a Vietnamese life. They will be the unforgettable memories for you and us.
You will have a complete en-suite bedroom on the loft and your own balcony, new comfy bed and towels with bathroom amenities, hot shower and air conditioner, cable TV and free wifi are equipped with the room.
We share kitchen, living room and laptop. A local market is nearby so you can go shopping and cook your food with us.
We have been working at a backpacker hotel and traveled to a few countries so we know what the traveler wants and needs, we are happy to assist you with all updated travel information that makes your stay easier.
Welcome home !
You will have one set of keys including your bedroom, gate and main entrance.
Free handphone with Viettnam sim card
Free bycicles for guests stay with us
Free sharing kitchen
Free advice for local and tourism information
You are provided a mobile phone during your stay and contact us for free, if you call to other numbers, those calls will be charged.
We live in the house, so we can check in anytime upon your request. We respect your privacy but we are also concerned about your comfort and safety. We try to be available to our guests as much as possible. You can come back late using your key to open the door.
We are owners of Truong Giang hotel in backpacker area (2km from our house), our staff or we are willing to help you anytime with questions about housing, travel info, bus booking, tours.
- Free hand phone and free 2 bicycles for using during your stay and 2 motorbikes for rent at request.
- The best taxi to use is the Asia taxi service which is yellow and the most trustworthy in Nha Trang. Do not use the motorbike taxi unless you absolutely have to. You could tell the taxi driver to call us for direction.
- Please let us know what time will you arrive in Nha Trang. If your room ready when you arrive early, we'll let you check in (no charge). If not, you can leave your luggage and use the restroom in our hotel - Truong Giang hotel (2km from our house) until check in time. Then we'll help you some useful information about Nha Trang by showing the map.
- If you are leaving Nhatrang late, after check out, you could store your luggage and have a shower at our hotel -2km from our house, free of charge.
- New towels supply everyday, room cleaning is on request or at least once every 2 days.
- the NhaTrang airport near our house DID NOT work anymore so do not worry about any noise.
Please treat our house as if it were your own.
Passport requested on arrival and returned when you check out.
Please dispose trash daily into a trash bin located in front of the gate.
Please leave your shoes outside.
No additional friends or guests, please.
No pets allowed.
No smoking inside the house or on the balcony. You could do so in the front yard at your leisure, please dispose cigarette butts correctly
Leave things in the condition you find them, turn on and turn off the appliances when done, turn off light and A/C when leaving the room,
We live with kid so please limit noise after 9:30PM.
Washing machine is for family use only, laundry service available with small fee.
We are an married couple who has a little daughter living in a small cozy house in beach town Nhatrang.
We have our own favourite but have the same interest in the hospitality business.
There is one ensuite room available in the house and the idea of making extra money and building up relationships with new people are terrific. Thanks to airbnb. We run our own hotel business in another part of the town which isnt far away so we can assist our guests with fully updated travel information.
It will be good if you would love to join me to prepare a typical vietnamese lunch or dinner or you could show me your fav dishes back home.