Gorgeous sunny flat, very quiet and "zen" super close to down town with excellent transport connectivity. Contemporary, very comfy and homey. :-)
Are you planning on spending some quality time in London?! Fancy a lovely, clean, cosy place to stay?!
Here you can spend your time in a really super lovely modern, calm and cosy contemporary flat. Location: NW6 Queens Park / Kilburn, very close to Paddington Station & Notting Hill, as well as Maida Vale and West Hampstead.
My friends always say how RELAXING this flat is. They always comment on how AMAZING the sofa is... guests love sticking around and it's never easy to send them back home... :-)
EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY & TRANSPORT:
• Heathrow to flat QUICK AND EASY: 15min Heathrow Express to Paddington, + taxi to flat 8min.
• Please see details further below - basically 10-15min (cab) 20-25min (tube) to central town. All super easy.
• Jogging - Queens Park is 8min walk / 3 min jog away
• There are a number of gyms within 10min walk, from Fitness First, Movers and Shapers (no membership needed) to Bannatyne's Health Club.
• YogaLoft which is excellent, 6min walk (no membership needed)
GORGEOUS SUNNY FLAT:
• 1 very lovely double bedroom with King Size Bed (Mmmh! Memory foam mattress..!!)
• walk in wardrobe with full length mirror and chest of drawers next to bed
• spacious South facing living room with huge Swedish windows - LOTS OF LIGHT
• the long sofas sleep 2 people when you remove the cushions - very comfy futon beds, I have had families stay here before.
• also nice burgundy blinds for cosy relaxing evenings and dimmer lights in living room
• thick walls - you can't hear the neighbours
• oak dining table and dimmer lighting
• gorgeous fully equipped gas hob kitchen, lots of spices for cooking etc
• awesome dishwasher
• super efficient washer /dryer (all equipment by Bosch)
• nice big fridge and freezer
• clean bathroom with power shower and bathtub
• this is a new build property of really great quality (yes, unusual for the Brits!), so the flat is really well insulated and keeps the heat IN (just 30min heating and the flat is nice n warm in the winter). Not like those Victorian buildings... This place is VERY COSY in the winter.
• free WiFi access. There's no telly, so bring your laptop - the super comfy sofa is great for watching movies here (or BBC iplayer, or other channels online), and there are some speakers you can connect your laptop / iPad/iPhone to. Voila instant home movie set up!
Oh, and I have lovely friendly neighbours too, who are always just a knock away should you need anything. :-)
The entire flat
I am always available by mobile phone / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / text message / email. If possible it's always nice to meet my guests in person before or after their stay. Am very happy to answer any question you may have or help you with suggesting things to do and see in London, be it sightseeing or insider tips in charming neighbourhoods.
Be sure to check out Queens Park as it really is a charming area with a lovely sense of community (rare in a big city). Especially Lonsdale Road, Salusbury Rd and the park. I had some guests recently who forgot to venture that way and thus only got to see Kilburn High Rd which is more of a vibrant hustle and bustle of a high street - nevertheless very practical. I often use the QP station, as it's a much nicer walk :)
Please be tidy and respectful, and please feel at home. :-) Please note it's a non-smoking flat. You're most welcome to use the kitchen and cook to your hearts delight and use the spices and food in the cupboards and fridge. The plants may need watering if you're there for more than a week, some are about to flower and will look very pretty :-)
There is a chest of drawers next to the bed for you, and I cleared some shelves in the walk in wardrobe, too.
Me or my neighbour will welcome you, introduce you to the flat and show you how to use the heating. Super easy and timer all set. There are fresh bed sheets and all towels have been freshly washed for you.
You can contact me anytime by email or phone and I will be happy to help you or give you nice tips for the area or ideas for what to do down town.
I hope you feel at home and enjoy your stay :-)