It's a 2 bedrooms apartment in Midtown building with quality furniture in the centre of Melbourne, within walking distance to everything, to the biggest train station (Southern Cross), free tram line, airport express bus station(Skybus), supermarkets(including Asian supermarket), shopping centres.
NOTE: the receptionist on the ground floor is building manager, they only in charged in problems of the building only, and they only work with the owner of the apartment, please call me for any queries or question instead of asking them as they may not give you satisfied answers
I have 24hour check in policy. That means you can check in anytime from 2pm. LATE CHECK IN SERVICE FEE (after 9pm) is $30
Good location, walking distance to biggest train station(Southern Cross), super markets(Coles, Asian groceries), free tram line within Melbourne CBD
New apartment with brand new modern furnitures
Kitchen and laundry available with front load washing machine and dryer
To see Melbourne at your feet
Free wifi (ID and password will be seen on router inside the apartment)
In-door heated swimming pool and gym also available.
I will provide an air mattress with linens, so the apartment can acommodate up to 7 people.
We'll provide everything that help you feel as convenient as in your home (if you have special need, do not hesitate to contact me)
- Roller blinds for all windows
- Queen sized bed
- Quilt, pillows, sheets, throws & covers
- Bedside table & lamp
- Shampoo, body wash & hand soap, facial cleanser.
- Bath, face & hand towels
- Toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- Makeup remover
- Roller blinds for all windows
- Coffee table and magazines
- A queen size sofa bed
- Extra self served double size air mattress for group more than 6 people.
- LCD Tivi with free Netflix.
- Coffee machine and milk frother.
- Dining table & chairs
- Complimentary coffee & tea
- Oven, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, cook top & range hood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dish washer & detergents
- Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Oil, salt, peper,...
- Dryer, washing machine & detergents
- Iron & ironing board
- Vacuum, mop & broom
IN-DOOR HEATED POOL
WELL EQUIPPED GYM
Apartment is located in Midtown building in the corner of Little Bourke street and Rose lane, Melbourne, VIC 3000
You can take SKYBUS from airport to the building, save your time and cost. one way $18, and return $36, it's very convenience to get there, the building is near the skybus terminal station (Southern Cross Station).
There is a huge shopping center (DFO), supermarkets, grocery stores, restaurants within 5 mins walking distance as well.
If you want to get to other parts of the city, you can walk to Bourke Street (5 mins away) and take the free tram there. It should take just 5 mins to the China town and another 5 mins to the other side of the city.
From other places: by train, please get to Southern Cross Station by V-line or Metro.
By car: We have a free parking spot on premise.
I'm available 24/7 to answer any of your question. Feel free to ask if anything I can help.
I have 24hour check in policy. That means you can check in anytime that suit you best. LATE CHECK IN SERVICE FEE (after 9pm) is $30.00.
Check-ins are between 2pm - 9pm. Check-outs are before 10am.
I may not always at the apartment when you arrive. Anyway, key picking up instruction will be sent to you prior to your dates
Please be sure to notify me of your arrival and departure times so that I can manage check in/out process better.
This is a private unit ALL TO YOURSELF and you WON'T be sharing this with any strangers during your stay.
The "INSTANT-BOOK" function is enabled so you may instantly book the place if the dates you want are available.
If you want to leave your luggage before checking in or after you check-out, there are affordable luggage services and paid lockers across the road at the Southern Cross train station. They charge anywhere from AU$10 to AU$16 per locker for 24 hours worth of storage.
If you plan to bring your kid(s) along, please take note that this property has a balcony with a sliding door. You may still book at your own risks.
Guests are expected to treat the apartment as if it was their own and leave it in respectable condition on departure. Absolutely no smoking, no parties and no pets.
- As the key to get into the apartment complex is electronic and costs a lot to replace, if any key is lost, a charge of about $200/each will be claimed.
- Please have your shoes off.
- Also, please make sure all the appliances that can cause fire are turned off before you leave the apartment.
- Please be warned that the fire alarm is rather sensitive, so be sure to open the balcony door and switch on the range hood while cooking, cos if it goes off, you'll be liable for the costs of the fire truck's visit.
- You will be responsible for the fine and the damage if there is any.
- You will be responsible for all accidents that happen in the apartment (burns caused from hot water or from cooking, electric shocks, falling from beds, tripping over or slips in the bathroom and other places...)
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Check-ins are between 2pm - 9pm. If you plan to check-in after 9pm, there will be AU$30 surcharge. Check-outs are before 10am.
Please inform me the check-in and check-out time so that I can have a better preparation, thanks.
- For any reason you forgot keys inside the apartment, a $50 fee will applied to open the room from 9am-9pm, $100 for other hours.
Hi, I'm Vicky, a friendly person. I love travelling, cooking and decorating.
I've been using Airbnb for my trips since 2011 so that I understand the needs for a holiday accommodation. It's not only about a good location but also about a good quality of the house itself.
As I'm trying to bring all the best as I can to my apartments and it's also a way I'm bringing to you, my Airbnb guests the best experiences for your trips :)
I hope you'll have a great time in my place
Welcome to Melbourne!