Enjoy our Sea Pines home, organic sheets & amenities, 6 FREE BIKES, plus beach chairs & gear, AppleTV w/NETFLIX. Minutes to Sea Pines Beach Club, Harbour Town, more by foot, bike, car. We use non-toxic soaps & cleaners only.
- NOTE: Infants under 2 are free but we do count them toward the maximum we allow in our home.
- Please be clear on this: As Airbnb Hosts, we appreciate and welcome you to our home. We will do all we can to ensure you have a great stay. BUT, as guests in our home, inviting your own guests - not part of the reservation - is not allowed. For insurance reasons, absolutely NO OTHER GUESTS can enter our home or be on our property - EVEN FOR A DAY VISIT.
- NO SMOKING - not even OUTSIDE - if it is on our property.
- Employ conscious lifestyle choices: conserve resources, practice consideration, no substance abuse. If you are engaging in an illicit affair - our home is not the place for you.
- Reserving Airbnb member MUST be present in order for guest party to check in.
- We respect your privacy. However, we do reserve the right to enter our home at your convenience. If you are uncomfortable with this, we would definitely be uncomfortable with you in our home.
- When in doubt, practice The Golden Rule.
My wife and I practice a holistic and joyful approach to life and health. We share a love of music, humanity, cooking "slow food", nature, and conscious living.
We are committed to support the small organic farmer and the intrinsic right of all humanity to grow, know and choose their food. We eat no genetically modified (GMO) food and do not buy from big multinational corporations or Big Agriculture businesses as far as we know. All of our cleaners are non chemical. All of our bath soap is either organic and/or sulfate free.
As hospitality professionals and experienced travelers, we enjoy connecting with people and we feel we know what's important for a great stay. We look forward to hosting, staying and connecting with others in the Airbnb community.