Nao Faz Mal welcomes you to come stay in one of our Comfortably Rustic Self-Catering Casitas, nestled between sand dunes and surrounded by shady coconut palms, within walking distance to the beach, 270m away.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The Bungalow is furnished for your basic needs: electricity, hot and cold running water, gas stove, fridge/freezer, chest freezer, personal braai/barbecue and a communal pit fire area on the property.
Situated: 491km North of Maputo
Nearest town: Inhambane 27km
GPS markings: S (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)” • E (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)”
Vehicle access: 4x4 / diff-lock. (Thick sand)
Please feel free to give us a shout if you need anything or if you would like some info on activities and where to find things.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Malaria tabs
• Groceries etc.
• Mozzi repellent
FIRE RISKS – A GENUINE CONCERN!!
• Casitas (Cottages) are NON-SMOKING areas, feel free to smoke anywhere outside.
• NEVER leave the gas stove-top/oven unattended when in use.
• Please turn the gas off when you have finished using it.
• No open flame candles to be used inside.
• NO WOOD FIRES! Only charcoal fires are permitted for Braais/Barbecues. Charcoal is readily available in and around the area for about MT 350 per bag. Ensure that you extinguish your Braai/Barbecue fires completely before going to bed.
• Take note of where the fire extinguisher is located in your Casita (Cottage).
• NO FIREWORKS allowed on or near the premises.
HOUSEKEEPING – (kindly advise us if and when you will be needing this service)
• Should you need any private washing done it can be arranged with your housekeeper. Please supply them with some hand washing powder to get the job done.
• Não Faz Mal makes use of a French Drain system for all sewerage.
DON’T FLUSH ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER DOWN THE TOILETS.
• Every bed is fitted with a Mozzie net for peace of mind while sleeping. They are made from a fine material that can be damaged easily. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL when handling them.
LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST
• Use water sparingly. Tap water is drinkable but by your own choice.
• Mr Diaz – Our friendly night watchman arrives every evening to keep a watch over Não Faz Mal. He lights the boilers for your hot water and tends to the gardens in the evenings and mornings. Do not be alarmed if you hear him walking around. He will respect your privacy.
• Be aware of where you are parked, there are many coconut trees around – their fruit WILL CAUSE DAMAGE, if they decide to fall! This is also the case when walking under them.
• Note the language barrier. Please be as clear as you can, without getting frustrated.
• The locals will harass you to buy their goods. They are friendly, helpful people. “Não Obrigado” (no thank you) goes a long way. If you tell them tomorrow, just to get rid of them, they will be back for the sale.
Be polite, honest and as clear as possible.