Bright and airy renovated top-floor apartment with new everything, steps from restaurants, transportation, and sights. Min 2 months booking.
1 bedroom apartment with new and fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer in unit. Queen size bed sleeps two comfortably. Hand-held shower with a skylight makes waking up in the morning a bit easier!
It's all yours!
This is a fourth-floor walk up, so not suitable if you have difficulty with stairs.
*There are bandaids and antibacterial cream in the Grey United Airlines bag on the bathroom counter.
You will find the apartment clean--please leave it clean too! The cleaning fee is to cover "deep cleaning" (bathroom & kitchen surfaces, floors, bedding etc as a result of normal use) but NOT clutter, trash (outside of bin), dirty dishes etc. Claims against the deposit will be made for any mess deemed to be excessive.
-No smoking anywhere in the building, or near the entrance
-No excessive noise (including heavy walking etc--there are neighbors below you!)
-No pets or extra people permitted
-Do not obstruct shared spaces in building (stairways, hallways etc)
- Do not tamper with hard-wired smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors
-Host and building owner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to guest's personal effects, including electronics (the outlets under the TV and behind the couch have surge protectors if needed)
-Trash is to be stored properly in trash can while in apt, and taken to exterior bins regularly to avoid odors, fruit flies, rodents etc.
-Access to and use of the roof and fire escape is STRICTLY prohibited
1. Wet towels hung to dry in the bathroom
2. Trash and recycling separated, and left in bin (trash) and red Comcast bag (recycling)
3. Central Air in off position
4. Bedroom window left open a few inches
5. Dirty dishes in dishwasher (and run the dishwasher)
6. Apt door locked.
7. Apt key left on the emergency light outside the door
8. Building key put back in the lock box (and the code toggled so it closes properly)***Be sure to put the right key back in the right spot, as they both look the same. Failure to leave the keys will result in a claim against deposit.