Our 1 bedroom apartment is located in a trendy residence with many great amenities like gym, coworking spaces, grills, entertainment bar and kitchen. It's a beautiful and spacious 1 bedroom, with modern kitchen and bathroom, and big sunny windows.
We love our spacious and new apartment, and would love to share it sometimes with visitors to San Francisco, when we're out of town. We have Wi-Fi internet, a kind-size bed and a comfortable couch that pulls our into a queen sized bed. We do have a dishwasher, washer and dryer in unit.
The building offers fantastic facilities like:
- Key Fob Double Secure Entrance
-Tech Room / Meeting Room With A Sound-Proof Music Practice Room And A Private Tele-Conference Room
-Fitness Center With Health Club-Quality Equipment Including Built In Xbox 360 And Kinect System
-Courtyard With Social Seating Areas, Barbecue And Building Courtyard Lounging / Sunning Hill
You're welcome to use all spaces in the apartment, however, please note that we do live here, and the closets and pantries remain will filled with our stuff.
I'll be available by phone and email and will make sure there is a on-call AirBnb sitter available in the city, in case you need help.
We'd like to the peace of mind, that responsible and clean people will take care of our place while staying here.
PLEASE READ THE APARTMENT RULES:
• No "Third Party" bookings per Airbnb's Terms of Service (guest must book directly with me using their own Airbnb account). I will cancel all Third Party bookings.
•No smoking on the property
• No one on the premises under the age of 18 (no infants/ toddlers/ children or teenagers- including with adult supervision)
• Four adults maximum per listing
• No partying. We all can get a little too loud with too much to drink so please don't drink too much!
•Keep the entrance door locked at all times.
•No photo or video shoots or commercial use whatsoever- this is a residential property, it's inappropriate- this is my home. Personal photos are welcome.
• No pets
PARKING: If you plan on bringing a car (not necessary for touring the City) please tell me ahead of time so that I can explain to you where you can park on the street to avoid a ticket. Please try to rent an Economy or Compact car-- spaces can be tight otherwise.