**Openings for Ocktoberfest*Outside of Leavenworth nestled amid the Pines on a quiet acre. Moonlight Cabin a tranquil property that boasts park like grounds, rustic cozy decor and two living structures; Main Cabin & Bunkhouse together sleep 8
Outside of Leavenworth nestled amid the Pines on quiet acre. Sits Moonlight Cabin a tranquil property that boasts park like grounds with two living structures; Main Cabin and The Bunkhouse combine sleeps 8 people.
The Main Cabin sleeps 6 people; with a chalet-style floor plan features an open-living theme with pine tongue and groove cathedral ceiling, exposed beams and other rustic detailing. While offering all the comforts of home including, cozy wood stove, plush beds, 1.5 bathrooms, washer/dryer and a
fully equipped Kitchen. Dining room and breakfast bar with seating for 8, TV, Cable and DVD player.
Main Cabin Sleeping configuration;
• One traditional private bedroom with locking door located just off of the living room. Offers a plush Full bed
• Large loft bedroom located on the second floor is open to the living area below. Offers one Queen bed, one twin bed and one full sleeping futon
• Semi private cubby located on the second floor is a sleeping cubby with low ceilings. You pass through the loft in order to get to one full futon mattress.
The Bunk House sleeps 2 people; is located 40 yards from the Main Cabin with electricity, TV, cable and sleeping bag style sleeping area this is perfect for the kids or for anyone who wants a more rustic cabin experience. The park like grounds with outdoor dining area, Gas Grill, Fire pit and private six person Hot Tub.
We hope you enjoy this fantastic property just as much and we do.
There are two spaces for rent at Moonlight Cabin and Bunkhouse
The main cabin and for an additional charge the bunk house can be included. We do not rent out the Bunkhouse separate from the Main Cabin the Bunkhouse is used to accommodate extra guest in your party. With approval RVs will be allowed. There are several outbuildings and an owner's closets where guests are not permitted. Including the wood shed and tool shed. Other than that you are free to enjoy the property.
We live off site and will be available for questions by phone
About 25 minute dive to downtown Leavenworth, 10 minutes to Wenatchee & Fish Lake, walking distance to Chiwawa River and Wenatchee River. Leavenworth Moonlight Cabin offers something for everyone.
There are two ways to leavenworth from the cabin A) Hwy 2 the straight way 24 miles and 28 minutes B) Hwy 209 very winding back way 35 min 18 miles. There is shuttle and cab service as well.
In snow fall six inches or more driveway will be plowed
We often get snow during the winter please be sure you have chains (URL HIDDEN) snow fall six inches or more driveway will be plowed.
1) Absolutely no additional and unapproved guests violations will result in the loss of your deposit.This includes campers and RVs.
2) No unauthorized vehicles
3) Absolutely no animals or Pets we love them too but strive to keep Moonlight Cabin and bunkhouse allergy friendly any violation will result in the loss of your deposit.
4) Absolutely no Smoking anything including vape inside the Main Cabin or the Bunk House.
5) Absolutely no unapproved parties or gatherings
6) Loss of the keys will result in the loss of your deposit.
7) DO NOT light our decorative candles no candles permitted unless during power outage we have provided emergency candles
8) Please respect our home and furnishing care for it as you would your own or better. No Food on the Sofa. Use hot pads and coasters.
9) Please try to keep your shoes off inside the home as much as possible.
10) Do NOT access any out locked cabinets or building including wood shed
11) DO NOT flushing tampons or baby wipes
12) Use vent fan when cooking
13) Follow ALL wood stove instruction (see wood stove rules)
14) Follow ALL hot tub rules; when not in use keep cover on. (see hot tub rules extra cleaning will result in loss of deposit)
15) Do not use hose or outside faucet in the winter.
16) Respect neighbors during quiet hours
17) Don’t take towels or bedding off site
18) Notify us of any broken or missing items or of any repairs needed. Often we don’t know unless our guests tell us.
19) Leave it how you found it (see check out procedures)
Please remember our cleaning policy: It is the guest's’ responsibility to the leave the cabin as they found it. Excessive cleaning will be charged against your deposit at $70/hr with a 1-hour minimum. Excessive cleaning is considered anything beyond changing bed linens, laundering linens, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the bathroom(s) and putting away clean dishes. All appliances, including the oven, should be left clean.
I lived in the northwest since childhood and feel very fortunate to be able to call this beautiful area of the world home. I'm a mother of two and I have been working in Realestate here for the last two decades. About ten years ago I became interested in vacation and short term rentals. Seven years ago we begin hosting in our downtown Seattle condo that is listed on this site and managed by a third party. I understand what it takes to insure that my spaces provides all the comforts of home while offering a unique experience. I look forward to hosting you in our beautiful rental.