If you're looking for a cozy space to settle in after a day of travel or exploring Chicago, look no further. Located in a quiet neighborhood, this studio offers easy access to O'Hare Airport, the fashion outlets, downtown, Logan Square, and local treasures in just minutes.
It's the cottage in the city...
We created this space to be cool, comfortable, and cozy. It's perfect for staying up late reading, writing, or catching up on work after a long day traveling or hanging out in the city. It's quiet and has been rumored to cure many a guest of insomnia. There's a place to perk up with your morning coffee or tea. We provide good coffee, a selection of teas, and breakfast treats to start your day off right.
The side private entrance leads to a full private suite:
-Area w/mini-fridge, electric kettle, mini coffee maker, breakfast and candy treats (NOTE: not a full kitchen)
-Bedroom with two twin beds
-En suite bath
We aren't a property management company and don't own multiple units, so our service is heartfelt and personalized, keeping with the spirit of Airbnb.
There is free parking in our driveway and we request that any additional guests park on the street directly in front of the house. We have parking permits available for street parking.
You are welcome to relax in the backyard. And sometimes it's shared with our small furry friends, Stella & Lola!
If you need help with anything or would like recommendations for dining or directions to destinations just text and we're happy to do whatever we can to make your stay in Chicago a good one.
This is a cozy, simple yet elegant one room studio. It is approximately 325 sq ft. with a separate three piece bath. If you are looking to cook meals (there is no kitchen), or to party, our rental may not be the best fit for you. We're an active family and rise early! If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out!
We expect guests to respect our space as their own. Please note that this is a quiet, family-oriented property and neighborhood.
1. NO SMOKING PLEASE.
2. The space accommodates two (2) adults only, and may accommodate one (1) child with Host approval. People other than the registered Guest(s) may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; we, the Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Please lock the exterior door when leaving or after entering the unit.
5. Please turn off all appliances when leaving the unit and only use appliances for their intended use(s).
6. Sorry, but pets are not allowed as there are pets on the premises.
7. Vehicles may park in the driveway to the right of the house in front of the side entryway. Illegally parked cars are subject to towing and applicable fines/fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner/driver.
8. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit but there is no daily housekeeping service.
9. Please observe 9:00pm-7:00am as quiet hours, as we will also do.
10. Please place food waste and/or coffee grounds in the bathroom trash bin.
11. Please remove shoes at the top of the stairs before entering the flat.
12. If there is anything you need to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate you!
We are creatives and teachers in Chicago and we love our grand city! Together we've founded Borough + Block ( Till School ( EPIC ( and we teach at Northwestern, Institute of Design, and Columbia. We're parents to Knox and our ridiculously small dogs Stella & Lola. Things we love: traveling, being outside, amazing food and wine, design that solves social problems, and hosting and meeting new friends!