The holiday house "The Carriages" is an elegant apartment of 110 square meters, very recently refurbished and for the first time put on the market available to guests.
It is located in the heart of Rome, just 100 meters from the Spanish Steps
The apartment is fully equipped to receive up to 5 adults guests and 2 baby (possibility, on request, to add two more beds), it consists of three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, two bathrooms with shower, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. It has Wifi and a simple furnishing but at the same time functional to all guests' needs.
The apartment is completely at the service of the guests
The property is always available to advise guests to facilitate their stay.
The owners of the Holiday House "The Carriages", are happy to welcome you and inform you of the following rules:
HOLIDAY HOUSE RULES:
• The regulation of the building and the rules of the Municipal Police require silence in the time slot between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. and between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. However at any time, within the building any behaviors, activities, games, sounds and use of equipment that could disturb other people must be avoided. Children must always be accompanied by adults.
• It is not allowed for anyone not included in the reservation to stay overnight in the house (such failure could involve the presence of the police).
• The use of the kitchen is allowed.
The reception is available to guests upon arrival and departure at the time agreed in advance.
It accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to objects of your property left in the apartment.
Any damage done to the structure by guests, if responsible, must be settled immediately.
• Check in time: Check-in is carried out from 4 p.m. and must be agreed upon booking. The property, as far as possible, will be at your disposal to arrange with you any variation suitable to your arrival.
• Upon arrival personal documents must be checked-in (passport or identity card) for registration and legal obligations.
• The balance of the reservation, if not already paid, should be paid upon arrival and is not returned in case of early departure. In addition guests must pay a deposit of € 300.00 (preferably in cash) which will be returned upon departure once checked the state of the property.
• Guests are obliged to pay to the City of Rome a tourist tax of € 3.50 per person per day for a maximum of 10 days (children under 10 years old are free). The owner will issue a receipt of the amount paid.
• After payment of the total balance the house keys will be delivered (the loss of the keys and replacement of the lock will have a cost of € 250.00, and be fully charged). It is advisable to lock the door every time you go out.
• Departure time. The check is carried out strictly by 10 a.m. and must necessarily be agreed with the ownership of the property upon arrival.
• Luggage. It is not allowed to leave personal items over the check-out.
Daily cleaning of the apartment is by the guests. All linen is provided by the house and replaced at the end of the stay. For stays between 6 and 12 days the house provides a free maid service and change of all linen. Final cleaning is charged to the guest.
• It is 'absolutely forbidden to smoke in the house and any default will be sanctioned according to the law.
• No pets are allowed in the building.
• Please kindly respect the environment, to verify that:
- Water taps are properly closed;
- That the lights, where not necessary, are turned off;
- Do not throw in the toilet or sinks nothing that can obstruct the pipes;
- Garbage must be carefully throwed in the containers and divided by typoloy;
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE CONDITIONS WILL DETERMINE THE STOP OF YOUR STAY IN THE HOUSE.
We thank you for choosing our holiday house and wish you a pleasant stay.
Ciao, è da pochissimo tempo che svolgo questa attività che ho ereditato da mia madre Domenica per cui intendo proseguire la sua impostazione come se ancora lei fosse qui con me. Spero di poter accontentare gli ospiti così come aveva fatto lei ricevendo degli ottimi consensi anche se era solo da settembre 2015 che aveva iniziato questa avventura. Ho sempre avuto la fortuna di viaggiare molto e sono consapevole di quello che gli ospiti desiderano dopo una lunga giornata da turisti, e Roma è una città faticosa da visitare per la quantità enorme di cose da vedere. Cercherò quindo di offrirvi tutto ciò di cui avrete bisogno. Vi aspetto Ciao