We are very glad to share our home during your visit and truly hope that your experience here will only bring good memories in the future !!!
Our house is located in a very safe, green and calm neighborhood in Zaandam city.
You will be able to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and still easily reach Amsterdam and other cities.
For more details, please check all descriptions below:
- Comfortable bedroom on the first floor with a DOUBLE SOFA-BED & an optional PORTABLE BABY CRIB or an EXTRA REGULAR OR AIR MATTRESS.
- The room is very illuminated with a office DESK to connect YOUR LAPTOP and also a TV to watch some DVDs.
- Will you be in 3 or 4 people? An EXTRA BEDROOM will be at your disposal upon availability. Please contact us for confirmation.
- We share our BATHROOM which includes toilet and shower.
- An EXTRA TOILET is located downstairs.
- Free WI-FI in the entire house.
- FREE PARKING spots in the streets
- A sunny BACKYARD - when the sun shows up in the Netherlands ;)
- Guest room, bathroom, toilet, kitchen *only* for breakfast, dining room & backyard.
- You will get a spare key so you may come and go as you wish. We kindly request you to leave *** 20€ KEY DEPOSIT *** on your arrival!
- We are NOT in AMSTERDAM !!!
For transportation, check some details on the 'Getting Around' description.
- My husband's daughter stays with us in some weekends. She has her own bedroom and won't disturb your stay.
It's very important that you enjoy and feel comfortable during your stay, so do we.
Once you book this accommodation, you agree to the following rules:
- In order to maintain the house as clean as possible for all of us, we adopt a NO-SHOES-AT-HOME policy.
- This is a non-smoking house, however you are allowed to use the backyard. Ashtray is available at request.
- No drugs allowed.
- No alcohol abuse.
- No pets (except Guide Dogs).
- No extra visitors allowed.
- It's expected from the guests not to cause nuisance in any way.
- No damage to us or to our property neither in any circumstance to the neighborhood. If by accident, anything happens we must be notified and you will be kindly requested to compensate for it.
- During 'weekdays' silence is appreciated between 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM.
- If you come with your own transport (car, motorcycle), there are free parking spots on the streets. Loading/unloading can be done at our private spot in front of the house, if needed.
We are pleased to share with you interesting things to do during your stay.
WEEKDAYS - we are available in person from 17:00h or earlier by phone.
WEEKENDS - we are usually at home with more flexible time to help whenever necessary.
During the week, the bathroom is usually occupied from 05:30-07:00 AM.
I am Brazilian living in The Netherlands with my husband who is Dutch. We've been using Airbnb as guests since 2013 and now we have decided to be your hosts. Welcome !!!