A nice & modest apartment for daily rent. Located in a quiet neighborhood at a walking distance from downtown Tiberias, and, of course the Kinneret - The sea of Galilee. Great for travelers looking for rest & relaxation.
The upper balcony has a great view of Sea of Galilee and the Golan height.
All of midtown Tiberias - the main streets, the promenade, pubs & restaurants, a water park (Gai beach), and with a 2km more - more beaches (some are free) and the Tiberian hot springs.
A 1.5 room(s) apartment with a double bed and two separate beds (A bunk bed). A small kitchen is also included. Ideal for couples.
The apartment is offered to guests while it is CLEAN and TIDY. Despite of that, it isn't a fancy hotel, since it is very modest, like many houses in this common neighborhood; meaning, the building, the infrastructure and the furniture are OLD and haven't been renovated. Therefore, they offer a simple & authentic residential experience. Please make sure that this kind of hospitality fits your requirements prior to making a reservation, for the benefit of all - your satisfaction means to me more that financial profit!
* Please do not smoke in the apartments! Smoking is allowed on the shared balconies only.
* Please keep the apartment reasonably clean, especially if you use the kitchen.
* Please lock your apartment's main door when no one is inside.
* It is also recommended to lock this door during night time, your belongings are at your responsibility!
* Please do not host friends and/or relatives in the apartments compound, including the balconies.
* If leaving the apartment for 1 hour or more, please turn off all electric devises (except refrigerator).
* The water heater switch is located near the main door. Please use it only when needed (on cloudy days), an hour of operation will be more than enough for one person's shower.
* Kindly separate plastic bottles, glass bottles and cans from other garbage and drop those in the recycle bin near the main door; full garbage bags can be placed near it.
* Please maintain silence after 24:00 and during Shabbat (Saturday).