Completely re-modeled at the end of 2014, this modern, top-floor Williamsburg apartment has two bedrooms (one of which is listed here), a modern, fully-loaded kitchen, and a private balcony for hanging out. Located 1.5 blocks from the Grand L.
- Very large by Brooklyn standards
- Heat + AC unit in bedroom
- Queen-size bed hand-crafted from redwood, extremely comfortable
- Private access to balcony with herb garden and views of Manhattan
- Partial view of NYC, including Freedom Tower
- Hammock for lounging
- Gas range
- Gas oven
- Full-size fridge/freezer
- All cooking + eating utensils and tools
- Espresso machine
- Tea kettle for pour-over coffee
Entire apartment except for personal stuff like closets, clothing drawers, etc.
Other apartment resident is extraordinarily clean, is rarely in the apartment during the day, and has his own entrance / exit. Bathroom and kitchen/living area are considered shared space.
San Francisco native living in Brooklyn. Always on the hunt for Shanghai-style soup dumplings and Bay Area-style burritos.