*Small, furnished room, located in residential area of South Beach.*
*Ideal for considerate and independent tourist, grad student, Intern, or doctor doing rotation at local hospital), or recent transplant. (15 minute bus ride to downtown, about 25 minutes to Jackson Memorial, and 20 min. bus ride to Mt Sinai ***
*$950 monthly rate available within calendar month for stays of 2 months or longer.*** details below in "Other things to note." ***
Long term stay preferred
* Small furnished bedroom for rent short term in well kept, 2 bedroom, one bath, large furnished apt located in residential area in the heart of South Beach, Miami. Apt is located on first floor of two story 1940's Art Deco bldg.
A ten minute walk to the Ocean, two blocks from Publix, three to Whole Foods and Starbucks, seven to Public library, three to public park, 15 minute walk to Lincoln Rd, 5 min by bike.
* Shared use of kitchen, living, dining and, of course, bathroom.
* Guest Street Parking passes available for purchase.
$3.25 a day for street pass, short term stay. City permit for month or longer stay, cost about $100 for the year and can be purchased by you directly with the M.V. department located nearby.
* Coin operated Washer and Dryer on premises, outdoors. $1.50 per wash and dry. D.I.Y.
There is a cat in the house
Guests have access to all common areas, We ask that you clean up after using the kitchen and be considerate about keeping bathroom and common areas tidy.
Amount of interaction depends on each individual. Kind, considerate, independent person preferred.
* This is our home. Please be mindful of our neighbors, when returning home late at night or early in the wee morning.
* Sorry, but no guests in the apt without prior approval*
* Please be gentle with instruments.
* When you cook, wash the dishes soon after and wipe down the stove top, table, etc and throw out the garbage nightly, if filled with organic material. Please ask which cooking utensils are available for your use
* Please do not eat or store food in the bedroom. Please eat in the kitchen.
* Bed linens, beach and bath towels are provided. Please do not use bath or bed linens for the beach.
* Please do NOT walk around apt with shoes used outdoors. Remove your shoes once you've entered apt. We supply guest slippers
* Lock the apt door behind you.
* No wet or damp clothes or towels in the bedroom or on the furniture
* No smoking indoors. You can smoke in the garden area
* There is a cat in the house*
There are 2 indoor/outdoor cats in the house. This is their home. This is not the right space for you if you have an aversion or allergy to pets or cats. We will not lock our cats out for a guest. We appreciate your consideration.
*** Three references, a valid i.d is required.***
*** Long term guests: 21 nights or longer: ***
Monthly rate available for long term stays. Monthly rate is based within a calendar month
* Electric and $75 cleaning fee is NOT factored into Airbnb total for long term visits of 21 nights or longer. Cleaning fee due on day of arrival, please. Payment for the electric is to be made at least 3 days before you vacate apartment.
A set of sheets and blanket plus bath and beach towels are provided. L.T guest(s) of stays of 21 nights or longer is/are required to wash and machine dry all linens during stay and before you vacate apt. If you haven't the time before you leave, no sweat, just leave $10 for the housekeeper to use to launder them for you.
*** Three references, a valid i.d, and one month deposit is required.****
* Basic consideration is all it takes and you'll feel comfy and settled in in no time.
*Room is furnished, the bed is a queen sized bed. Apt is well kept and clean. We ask that you respect the space and the belongings but you need not walk on egg shells as the apt is lived in. The room is my room that I rent when I am traveling or house sitting nearby. The room separates from the living room with the heavy bamboo wall and sliding door, as shown in photo. It offers privacy but is not a dry wall. Having mentioned this, my flatmate is an incredibly considerate and quiet person who, when at home, spends most of his time in his room. Otherwise, he's on the beach playing Volley Ball or playing Thursday night soccer. He works long hours so is rarely home. He is not simply a flat mate but a friend whom I trust and who is easy going and blessed with a great sense of humour.
*In the true spirit of opening ones home to guests, we keep the prices low and charge only to help cover my share of rent and utilities. The atmosphere in the apt is peaceful, easygoing, fun, pleasant and welcoming.
* Apartment has 2 bedrooms, (only one bedroom is available, my flat mate sleeps in master bedroom.)
* Check out is at noon, but if you have later flight, bus, travel plans, no sweat. You can leave your belongings in the apt while you enjoy the rest of your stay soaking in some sun, shopping etc etc
* You have full access to the kitchen and its utensils. We ask that you when you cook, you clean up the the stove top, table, and counter and that you wash the dishes you use. Help us keep the cleaning rate low for every guest.
* No Guests without prior approval.
Though this is an apt share, we are young and reasonable. We'll share as much as we can with you but we will not intrude. You are welcome to join us on bike rides, beach volleyball, Thursday night soccer , shared home cooked meals etc etc
* Please remove shoes used outdoors at the door.
* You are sharing our internet provider. Please NO illegal downloads.
* NO smoking indoors.
No storing or eating food in bedroom
Please do not hang dripping wet clothes in the apt.
* Copy of Valid Identification required on day of arrival.
* Travel insurance not included. *