This is a room in a mini hotel. You will have your own bathroom, balconie, fridge, coffee machine, kettle. Price includes towels and linning, shampoo, coffee and tea. Get to know the apartment by reading the comments to the pictures!
Let me know your flight number or time of your expected arrival and I will meet you in front of the building. I will help you to orientate, and give you a map. Of course, you can contact me during your whole stay.
If the checkout is after 18:00 I will leave you a keybox on the front door with the keys and send all the necessary instructions.
When you check out, just leave the keys inside and shut the door.
Free parking is availiable from 18:00 on Friday till 8:00 on Monday. On working days from 8:00 till 18:00 parking is 30 czk per hour and you can pay for 6 hours at once. There is a non-stop parking garage under the National theatre for 720czk per fist 24 hours and then 20czk per hour
1. No smoking in the room!
2. Behave quietly from 22:00 till 8:00, not only in the room, but in the building as well.
3. Treat the property with respect. Be careful not to stain the walls.
4. Communicate honestly without hiding what is broken before check out (even if it is a simpe glass), this way we can replace or fix it before next arrival.
5. Toilet Paper - Dishes Soap - Hand Soap and other will be provided only for the first supply, two rolls for bathroom. If they would end the guest will provide themeselves according to their needs
6. One set of towels/bed lining is provided per person per stay less than one week. You may wash it yourself for free if needed or ask for another set of towels or bed lining for 100czk per set.
7. I do not charge the cleaning, so tidy up the place before you check out (take out the garbage, wash the dishes). If the place is left messy, I will charge 700 ckz for cleaning.
8. The day of checkout you are requested to leave the keys in the lock of your room (from the inside), close the room door and shut the apartment door (check that it is shut properly), we will pass by the day to check the room.
9. Giving me your checking and checkout time is essential, as I do not live in the building! In case of early check in or late check out you can store your luggage in the laundry room.
I am a constant traveler in search of new cute and cozy places. I live in Prague from my seventeen by myself and originally I am from Ukraine. I speak English, Czech, Russian and Ukrainian, can order a bottle of home-made wine in Italian, understand Polish and Slovakian with a little afford :)
What else... I finished my Bc in economics and after decided to live in interior design. Currently I am designing flats for short term rentals in Prague.