We just moved in our new home. It's huge and modern. We are easy going people, working, cooking, drinking and going out. You would live with us, we're between 22 and 35.
The apartment is composed of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (Bath, Toilet separate), a kitchen, a living room and a terace.
The living room has a big and very confortable couch, a beamer, a huge terrace etc etc.
The neighborhood is central, quiet and really close to the main facilities:
- main train station (Zürich Hauptbahnhof): 4 min by train
- city center: walking distance (20min) or very well connected by public transportation
- universities (ETH and the University of Zurich): 8min by train and walk.
- supermarkets, bakeries, post office, pharmacy, etc.: all reachable by foot
- main nightlife neighborhoods: all reachable by tram, train, or also by a 15 minutes walk (langstrasse or kreis5)
The closest public transits is the train( stop zürich binz), The main train station (HB) is nearby as well, as mentioned before. You can reach the apartment from the airport in around 30min