3 rooms, 70m, 3rd floor (with elevator) apartment with a sunny balcony.
It's bright, quiet and comfortable. There's a living room + 2 bedrooms - 180/200 bed, single bed & 2 floor mattresses if needed. Trams to the city center are 2 minute away. In the area there are great parks, galleries, restaurants, pubs & super markets. Also, in 20 minutes you can be in the beautiful Kulkwitzer lake.
*If you prefer the whole place for yourself - notice my other listing for the same apartment.
The living room has a sitting area, dining table, a work space and a lot of plants. The big bedroom has a big double bed (180/200). In the smaller room there's a single bed, and an option for 2 more mattresses to put on the floor.
The kitchen has a nice balcony, facing the east, so there's a lot of sun for morning breakfasts.
There's a nice bath-tub to warm you up :)
You are very welcome to use everything in the apartment. There are towels, sheets and blankets.
I am very available most of the time, and available on phone when I'm not in town for times I'm not in the country.
- No noise on rest times - 13:00-15:00, and from 22:00.
- If you smoke at the balcony PLEASE use an ashtray, so no ash will fall down to the neighbours balcony (she gets really mad...)
- Please don't turn on the heating on it's high levels, and if you open a window close the heating. It's better to keep it on low-heat (1-2). We're really trying to be environment-responsible.
- Please open the bathroom window for a few minutes after a shower to ventilate the room, so no mushrooms will come to visit.
- As you may know, in Germany it's illegal to download from the internet, including P2P technology. Fines are around 800 euros for each download, so please be careful. In the same subject - you can find the Wi-fi password on the router which is in the living room.
- As any good German - please try to keep your shoes outside of the door. There are plenty of house-shues for you to use.