Private room with a queen-sized bed and desk in a sunny & spacious 2BR/1BA apartment. Talia stays in the second bedroom.
Steps away from restaurants, shops, bars, & public transit to downtown. Free street parking, WiFi, & kitchen.
Clean, quiet, and cozy space located steps away from a Walgreens, restaurants, grocery stores, the train, and buses going north/south and to downtown. Room has a desk, a queen-sized bed, and fresh linens and towels. You have access to the kitchen for cooking and free coffee/tea.
You'll have access to the room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the living room. There is also a laundry room in the basement that uses quarters.
I am generally home in the evenings and am happy to chat with you if you'd like advice about what to do! During the day, I work full time. I might not be here when you arrive, but there is a lock box where guests can access a key. I will always have my phone on me if issues arise.
I can be flexible about check-in and check-out-- just ask :)
Guests are also welcome to store their luggage in the house closet the day they leave.
• Only AirBnB guests can stay over. Please arrange with me prior if you would like a guest to stay with you for part of the stay.
• Check-in time is 3PM; Check-out time is 11AM. However, you are welcome to store or drop off your luggage in the living room closet.
• Please take off your shoes when you arrive.
• If you turn on the air conditioning or heater, please turn it off before you leave the house.
• I try to respond to messages immediately, but I am human and need my 8 hours of sleep :) So any messages sent after 9pm I will respond to the next morning. Also appreciated if you minimize kitchen noise from 9pm to 5am.
Newly graduated learning psychology PhD student now working as statistician / test developer downtown.
I've lived in this area for 6 years, so I know all about the nearby restaurants, shops, sites to see, and the ways to get there. I love Chicago and hope to let you experience my favorite city :)