Home away from home || 10-15min (tram/bike) from the heart of the city. Seconds away from lots of stores, great bars and restaurants/bistro's. It's totally private and comes with 2 master bedrooms, a big terrace and plenty of space. You're Welcome!
- Our upstairs neighbors are very nice people and good friends - please be considerate.
- If you find yourself on our terrace or balcony in the late hours at night - please be considerate about your surroundings and other people that might be sleeping as you would do at your own place - after all - this is your home now as well!
- Please smoke outside on the balcony or on the terrace.
Thank you! & most important of all - Make yourself feel at Home!
My goal in life is to get inspired by it & share it with others.
I am infinitely passionate about music, writing, philosophizing and traveling.
What I Love to do:
- Seeing concerts/festivals, movies, reading books & exploring new cuisines.
- Getting lost in new places & getting to know everything that can't be written down.
- Being creative and still try to find the words to write that feeling down...
- Exploring new worlds and cultures & learning from those experiences.
- Listening to the sound of a city & trying to capture the feeling.
- Meeting new people & sharing stories over a good glass of wine.
- Dreaming about a better world & trying to live in it.
- Sleeping in late and snoozing as much as I can.
- Taking long showers.
- Staying in, order some food & watch a movie.
- Cooking dinner with friends and leaving the dishes.
- Going on a journey without a destination.
- Getting out in nature to breath in the air & getting in touch with reality.
- Knowing that life is short & using it to my advantage.
- Getting to know myself through the people I meet & the places I visit.
So I guess that sums me up pretty well. Hope you get a little impression of who I am - and I am really looking forward to meeting you - whether that will be at your place or at my humble hideout in beautiful Amsterdam.
If you are (thinking about) staying at my place - I will make sure you have a great experience & do my very best to make you feel right at home (away from home).
-All the best-
"Life is just like traveling - sometimes it’s best to let go and get lost in it".