Executive condo with incredible views steps away fm Waikiki beach! Enjoy paradise with all the modern comforts of home! Free pkg & wifi. Comfortably sleeps 5+ persons with two queen beds and a full pullout sofa. Reduced Cleaning Fee for 2 days if available, Inquire. Tax calculated separately.
The unit was renovated and is fully furnished. Located on the 33rd floor with a panoramic view of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean.
The condo has two queen size beds and a full pull out sofa bed that sleeps two as well as a closet and a full set of drawers to store your belongings.
The kitchen is compete with a large refrigerator, a stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, glasses, dishes, and utensils.
The full bathroom has a shower and is equipped with soap and shampoo/conditioner. Fresh bed linens, bath and beach towels and a hair dryer are provided.
Free secure Wifi, Cable TV, AC, and 24 hour security are included to add to the comforts of home
No need to check in with the hotel pool since this condo is rented separately. Just head on up with you don't have a car with access instructions that are messaged you the day or 48 hours before. Otherwise, park in the complex and head upstairs for the parking pass to place on your dashboard for your stay.
You can access the amenities such as the pool and tennis courts.
On island and easy to access, just email, text, or message me any questions during your stay!
If you would like a mid-stay maid service for an additional fee for extended stays please ask. There is a laundry facility on each floor.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Airbnb billing structure does not allow for a Hawaii State Occupancy tax all short term rentals pay here. After booking you will be sent an invoice for your total tax due of 14%. This portion of your booking is to be paid by credit card no later than one (1) day prior to your arrival. If you have any questions please reach out to me and we will do our best for you.
If your flight arrives early and you need to check in early, please let us know at booking. If the condo was rented the previous night then it takes a significant amount of time for our professional cleaning service to do their job correctly. We recommend booking one more night to ensure early check-in or book another night if you have a very late day check out.
-NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES, NO FIRE, NO PETS in the apartment. $200.00USD fine for violation.
-NO items hanging over the balcony railing at anytime-$100.00USD Fine for violation.
1. Please open the curtains with care and completely when opening the Lanai doors. Don't leave them dancing in the wind, as they will break and security deposit will be charged. If the curtains get stuck, gently slide the curtain down the track with your hand until it slides free. Pulling hard on the curtain stick will cause damage to either the curtain or the track and your security deposit will be charged.
2. Please take your shoes off when entering and leave them on tiled areas. We want all of our guests to share the same experience and by keeping as much sand and debris out of carpeted areas is a great help towards ensuring this goal.
Furniture: Please don't take in-door furniture outside, or outdoor furniture inside.
4. Please don't hang anything on sprinklers. They will break & the entire apartment will be flooded.
5. Once you're here the shower head is special and needs the cooperation of its friend the water spout. There's a section where you can pull from the mouth of the spout for it to turn on. Wireless Internet Access Code is UptoDate.
6. Laundry on the same floor: exit the apartment, turn right, it will be the 2nd door to the end of the hall on the left. Washer: $2.50/cycle, 25 minutes. Dryer: $2.50/cycle, 45 minutes. Quarters only. Quarters are difficult to come by in the building and we recommend grabbing a roll when you are out about the town so that you don't have to make a special trip out.
6a. Mail - You can drop off letter-sized mail in the lobby. Mailboxes are located to the right of the elevator (Facing elevator) just past the guest bathrooms.
7. Trash Chute: exit the apartment & turn right and turn right again at the intersecting hall way. Open door on your right and the trash chute will be located in front of you. There are rules as to what can go down the chute listed near the chute itself, please read before sending down your trash.
8. Swimming pool: Pool, Hot Tubs, Sauna, Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts are all located on the 6th floor. Pool hours of operation are from
8 am-9 pm and they are strict about the times. The Saunas are located in both the men's and woman's bathrooms on the 6th floor. To access the shower area and Sauna you will need to use one of the keys we will provide for you. The same key that operates the shower/sauna area also will be the key that operates the parking garage access doors.
9. Elevators: There are 4 elevators provided for each tower. Elevator 1 is used for freight and ANY over sized items. (Ex: Surfboards, Bikes, etc...) When leaving the pool area please make sure you are not dripping wet as this will cause a safety issue for others using the elevator.
10. Parking: Your in luck, we offer 1 free parking space for your convenience. Once checked in you will find a green plastic tag that is to be placed on your cars rear view mirror. This will give you unlimited access to the garage day or night. If your party chooses to have two separate vehicles you will need to pay the daily rate of $20/day. Please remember to remove the parking pass from your vehicles mirror prior to your departure and put it back on the granite counter top. If the parking pass is lost they charge me a ridiculous $150 dollars and this will be deducted from your security deposit.
11. Sofa Bed: When making the sofa bed please remove the cushions and place them in an area clean and out of your way. Do not place sofa cushions on the Lanai. It rains suddenly and very unexpectedly in Hawaii and the cushions can be damaged. After the removal of the cushions reach to the center of the sofa and pull the sofa bed up and out with care. If for any reason it doesn't come out easily, check to see if something may have gotten caught in the opening mechanism. All bedding material can be found in the bedroom closet on the top shelf or in the pull out draws in the front of each Queen bed. There are ample sheets, blankets and pillows also located in the closet as well. To close the bed just reverse this procedure.
12. Cleaning Chemicals - There may be items located under the sink in the kitchen that are necessary for cleaning. Some of these chemicals may be dangerous to young or curious children. If you think for ANY reason that your children may harm themselves from anything under either of the sinks then we ask you to please remove the dangerous product and place it in the cabinets above the refrigerator. Your children's safety is very important to us.
Please rinse off sand at the showers by the beach. Please keep sand at a minimum inside the apartment. Do not put sand down the kitchen and bathroom sinks. They will clog, and $200 dollars will be charge from your deposit to clear the pipes.
Do not throw any trash down the kitchen sink drain or Bathroom sink drain and Bathroom shower. Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper. $200 dollar charge for cleaning the drain. $200 dollar charge for unplugging the toilet.
We welcome you to stay in our condo, however, we are not a hotel, and there will be no daily maid services. Our cleaning team does provide some basic startup supplies that would be expected for a stay of normal duration. For longer stays you will need to furnish additional supplies as needed. Upon departure we schedule a professional cleaning team to come in and do a full cleaning so our next guest can enjoy the same quality conditions as you did.