Right in the heart of Boston's oldest neighborhood, down the brick, classic North End alley, under the Old North Church, and next to Copp's Hill, you will find your delightful, private, studio apartment. Enjoy sleeping in the queen-sized bed, & using the fully equipped kitchen. A very high walkable score, lots of public transportation, bike rentals, & readily available ubers/taxis, make this prime location the perfect start to any journey. We look forward to sharing Boston's North End with you!
Experience staying in a classic North End studio apartment in the middle of the bustling neighborhood, but tucked away down a quiet pedestrian alley. The space is open and newly renovated but has kept its best early 19th-century elements such as exposed heavy timbers on the ceiling circa 1830, original brick, and a brick oven with original cast iron hardware. Situated on the first floor, this private haven will be easy in and easy out for you and your luggage. Enjoy the efficient, fully equipped kitchenette, and all-new bathroom. Get cozy in the queen-sized bed, or on the sleek leather couch while you watch the flat screen. Work, or enjoy some local, fine Italian cuisine at the modern dining table.
The whole studio apartment is private and all yours during your stay!
I do not live on the premises, but am readily available by phone, text, or e-mail.
No Smoking on the apartment.
No Ilegal Drugs
No Parties on property.
PLEASE TRY TO BE AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE CONSIDER OTHER NEIGHBORS OR TENANTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!.
Reiterating what's below>>> No parties! No loud noises, please! - realize that there are other guests (and especially residents) like you in the building that may in fact want to get sleep on a regular basis (sometime between the hours of 10pm and 7am, probably!) During the day, jumping jacks are probably ok.
If you have any problems or if neighbors complain call me at (phone number hidden) and mediate over the phone or in person.
Hull st. court apartment rules:
0. Absolutely NO smoking in the apartment or building. Anyhow if you need to, please do go out to Hull street and people watch while smoking. The North end has multiple cigar bars, too!
1. Most important, please, No Parties = be quiet, use "indoor voices" like they taught us in grade school! Also, keep the stereo at a reasonable level, etc. If YOU experience trouble with noise try to contact me immediately and I'll do what I can to stop it. Likewise if you create too much noise, we may also have to deal with that.
2. Please be kind to sheets and towels, leave wet ones in the tub, and generally pick up stuff when leaving.
3. Anything at all recyclable put in the blue wheeled bin on the way out of the building on Hull st court. Put trash in the blue trash can in the kitchen. If you are staying for more than a few days and have trash in excess of the wastebasket, tie it up in the bag and put it out in the Bin numbered "2" next to the Big Blue Recycling Bin.
4. The roof is off limits--you can peek out the top of the stairs if you want, but No Walking on the roof surface!
5. Leave a nice review, and I'll leave you one too. Remember, by giving me the opportunity to fix any things that may rub you the wrong way during your stay, we part happy and I'll remember you positively for that.
Nice to meet you; my name is Jason. I look forward to hosting you during your stay!
I am an avid musician, visual artist, and very grateful to have the ability to say that I enjoy my job quite a lot. I love listening to, and recording music, but there's nothing I enjoy more than performing.
I have lived in and around the Boston area my entire life, and am happy to assist you with any inquiries you may have about your visit here. I have a multitude of information on just about anything 'Boston' you can think of: dining, sight-seeing, transportation, etc... So do not hesitate to contact me, as I am always available, and eager to help with anything.