This beautiful, bright, two level corner unit, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom town home is located in one of the best locations in Whistler. Park your car and you can walk, ride your bike or bus to any prime location in Whistler. Located right across the street from the Market place, a 2 minute walk. You are in the heart of all the Whistler action in 5 minutes. There is a FREE shuttle bus right outside the complex every 15 minutes to take you to the slopes. Or if you prefer to walk it will take you 10 minutes to get to the gondola.
At the end of your day relax in this quiet apartment.
The complex has a year round heated pool and hot tub. It is the largest of all the stoney creek complexes.
The unit has been upgraded with new carpets, appliances and new furniture in the Master and second bedroom. All linens are of high quality and the Master has a King size bed with a new pillow top mattress. The second bedroom has a single over double bunk bed. There is also a pullout queen bed in the living room.
Both bathrooms are supplied with plenty of plush towels and extra pool towels are also supplied.
This is a well laid out 997sq/ft unit with nicely appointed finishes.
The unit has a barbecue on the balcony, two tv's ( one 42" in the living room and a 37" in the master bedroom). There is a DVD and apple TV to view your movies and shows. Cable is also available with limited local channels.
FREE wifi for guests and one free underground parking space with secure storage area for bikes.
There is shared access to a pool and hot tub.
Once you complete your booking we will send you an information package about the unit. We will send your access code for the door a day before your arrival.
Earlier checkin or late checkout may be arranged if requested and there are no other booking conflicts.
The primary renter must be a minimum of 25 years of age. Proof of age may be required at check in.
This is a copy of the rental agreement:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit OR on the balcony. If the unit smells of smoke there will be a $500 deep clean fee.
2. There are to be NO parties in the unit. There is a 'quite time' in the complex after 10pm. If there are any complaints from other tenants in the unit, associated charges for the call out will be charged to you. If security finds your behaviour warrants a call to the RCMP you will be evicted with no refund to all monies paid.
3. People other than those in the Guest's party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the responsibility of Guest.
4. All of the units are privately owned: the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please take care of our home like your own.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed in the unit. If pets are reported in the unit you and all guests will be edited with no refunds to all monies paid. If pets have been found to have stayed in the unit a $500 deep cleaning fee will be charged.
8. Parking - underground parking is available of ONE vehicle. The parking spot is #161. Additional parking is available underground with spots without a number. They are first come first serve.
**** Please be aware that the clearance height is 6'8" if you have a ski rack****
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do offer additional house cleaning at a rate of $170 for extended stays. We suggest you bring beach towels in the summer time. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken form the unit. There are towels provided for the pool area in the downstairs bathroom.
10. Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented gas fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
12. No waxing of skis or snowboards in the unit. If you would like to wax your equipment please do it on the balcony. Please clean up any wax that drips on the balcony. There is an iron supplied for waxing in the laundry room.
13. Bikes are NOT allowed in the unit or on the balcony. Moving bikes in and out greatly damages the walls, carpet and scratches the railings of the balcony. There will be charges for any damages of evidence of bikes being stored in the unit.
14. There will be a replacement fee of $100 if the units parking key or pool card is lost or stolen.
15. Please do not use the white towels to remove makeup. Damaged linens will incur a replacement charge.
My husband and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada with our three young boys. We are both pilots for Air Canada and Jazz. We love to spend our family time together in Whistler. It is truly a year round resort town. We spend or summers cycling, hiking and hanging around all the fabulous lakes. In the winter we have amazing skiing, snowboarding and tubing. We have made our little Whistler nest as comfortable as possible. We are happy to share our second home with you.