Wonderfully located house with a large garden, in the National Park . Fantastic for fishing , walking, just relaxing or many other activities (golf, lakes, forrest, Nordic skiing in the winter...). 3 bedrooms with double beds.
A lovelly mansion, for a stay with family or friends, in the heart of a park, in the Plateau de Millevaches.
You will enjoy the secluded garden, let the children to relax safely (fenced and not overlooked), sunbathing, barbecue and cocktail terrace and even the observation of stars at night.
A large bright living room will meet friends or family, play pool, and the large kitchen is ideal for large tables (piano cooking, raclette, fondue ...)
Many activities available nearby:
- Hiking in the area (peat, mushroom picking, historical and natural sites ...), also possible from the holiday cottage.
- Golf, mountain biking, water sports on Lake Vassiviere, Sèchemailles, Chamet, Bort-les-Orgues (canoeing, swimming, fishing ...), horse rides in the town.
- Cross country skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, in times of snow on the town
- Spa and ski La Bourboule Mont Dore, just over an hour on the Cantal mountains
- Cultural and gastronomic tours: Brive la Gaillarde, Limoges, Aubusson, Collonges la Rouge, Turennes, Clermont Ferrand, Aurillac, Salers, Uzerche
- Local craft markets, producers live circuit (meat, poultry, fish, cheese ...).
Amenities in the village of Peyrelevade, 3 minutes by car (Bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, butcher, tobacco / newspapers, pizzeria)
3G coverage - WiFi
Guests have access to the whole house except the attic (lost roofs) and a part of the cellar.
There will be someone for your arrival, giving you hints about the house and the area. We'ill keep available (phone or text) during your stay.
2 goats and some hens are living in an area besides the garden. We'll keep feeding them during your stay, without passing by the garden, as to avoid disturbing you.
Our 2 dogs and our cat are living all year long in the house (but they won't be there during your stay). Although we are cleaning the house the best way, some alergic person could be annoyed
Un manuel de la maison est disponible lors de votre arrivée, dans lequel vous y trouverez tous les renseignements nécessaires au bon fonctionnement de la maison (utilisation du poêle à pellets, machine à laver...).
L'ensemble du mobilier est le résultat d'années de chine et de rénovation par nos soins. Nous vous serons donc reconnaissants d'être soigneux.
Les animaux sont acceptés, mais nous vous remercions de veiller à ce qu'ils ne provoquent pas de dégradations.