Kingfisher cottage: Set in 3Ha of forest, yet 200m from the picturesque village of Yungaburra and its fine dining restaurants, shops and all facilities. The Atherton Tablelands offers many attractions such as rainforest walks, crater lakes and abundant wildlife.
Bordering Peterson creek its botanical walk, home to the platypus, the rare Lumholtz tree kangaroo.
Dogs are welcome but there are conditions:
1. A surcharge of $25 will apply (this for the entire stay)
2. Any damage caused by dogs will have to be paid for.
3. Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture.
4. On no account should dogs be left alone in the cottages either inside
or outside; dogs get distressed, feel abandoned and bark; disturbing
5. There isn't a fenced garden so the dog cannot be allowed to roam
freely, this because of the wildlife.
6. Dogs, on a leash, are allowed on Peterson Creek walking track.
Please note that the base price is for a 1 night stay for 2 guests + $30 for 1 -2 extra persons.
2 night stay: $190 per night for 2 guests + $30 for 1 -2 extra persons.
3 to 5 night stay: $165 per night for 2 guests + $30 for 1 -2 extra persons.
Charges will apply for excessive cleaning after a stay.