Beautifully lit 2 room 5th floor apartment with small kitchen and one bathroom. View towards the centre. Excellent location near things to see and in a vivid hipster Kallio area. Near Hakaniemi metro stop. 2 x 120 cm beds.
Please contact before booking to make sure the room is available and tell me little bit about your plans for your visit and what kind of person you are, thanks :) It's always nicer to let someone to your home, when you know them a little beforehand.
Also: inform me your arrival and departure times well advance, so we can arrange the key in a convenient way.
- Feel like home and ask if you have any questions.
- If the trash bin is full or at least before checking out, please empty it to the inner courtyards trash shed. Recycling is highly recommended.
- Please don't leave the dishwasher on while you are not in the apartment.
- Let me take care of the bathroom floor / bedroom heating settings for you beforehand.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building. Strictly no drugs or abusive behavior accepted.
- 7 am to 10 pm is the common quiet time in the building, please respect that.
- Please don't wear perfumes in the apartment, the host is allergic.
- You can access the pay-per-wash laundry room in the basement. It needs to be booked before, so ask my help in advance.
- The cleaning fee includes clean bed sheets and towels, but you are asked to keep the apartments general condition clean by yourself. On departure, please leave the room in the same clean condition as it was when you arrived.
More detailed instructions can be found in the apartment.
Finnish Designer, Project coordinator
I have a nice small 2 bedroom flat in Kallio / Hakaniemi area of Helsinki and I'm Airbnb'n the other bedroom for guests. I love traveling myself and usually try to visit my friends around the world a lot. If I'm away myself, it might be that you can also rent the whole flat.
I've Helsinki maps and brochures ready for you in the apartment and I'm happy to help if you have any questions or special requests.
I've lived abroad (Hague, Hamburg, Berlin, Singapore, Bali). I speak Finnish and English. I'd still love to learn Chinese and Italian.
I have visited many beautiful places in the world, taken the amazing Trans-Siberian train and cruised across the Atlantic, but African continent and South America are ashamedly something I haven't yet experienced much. I'm an easy going, quiet, self-oriented and a tidy guest myself.
I'm allergic, so please don't wear perfumes if you are a guest at my home, thanks!
Oh, and I love food. And flowers!
PS. I used to share my Helsinki flat with my friend Tom, so his name might pop up in the reviews :)