CASA VERDE Guest House is 10 minutes from downtown, University of Texas, St David's Hospital Complex. Walking distance from Seton Hospital Complex--perfect for visiting professionals.
- 1 block to UT & Metro bus stop, Starbucks
- 2 blocks to HEB Central Market, Central Park & running trail
- 2 blocks to Seton Hospital complex
- 2.2 miles to Texas Capitol
- 1.9 miles to UT football stadium
- Proximity to locally owned coffee shops (Quack’s), wine bars (Vino Vino)
Your visitors are most welcome! However, they are not allowed to stay overnight.
No illegal activity.
- Provide your arrival time (morning, afternoon, night).
- Adhere to check-out time (before 1:00pm).
- Please notify when you check out. It allows us to prepare for our next guest. Please lock door upon leaving.
- Park behind guest house/parallel to alley. (Concrete driveway is reserved for the main house occupant.)
- Be respectful and keep place tidy--put trash into trash bins (provided).
- Gather bath towels and place into laundry caddy (next to dryer).
- Do not use white bath towels to clean your shoes, car, ... I've provided some cleaning rags and paper towels for this. Replacement costs of ruined bath towels will be charged to your account. $10.00 per bath towel.
- Do not break or loose remote fan controls, SMART TV remote control, or AC remote control. Replacement costs will be charged to your account. $50/fan control, $80 SMART TV control, $AC 80 control
**** Main house occupant has a people-friendly dog, but not so friendly with other animals.****
Grew up in South Texas. My husband and I attended the University of Texas. Lived in Houston and re-located back to Austin--one of the best places to live! We love traveling to West Texas.
We want to welcome you to Austin! Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about our legendary live music, exciting restaurant scene and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin.
And we want to especially welcome you to CASA VERDE: Mi casa es su casa!