- 4 min walk to Caltrain Station
- 3 min walk to Muni Station
- 1 min drive to highway 101
- 15 min drive to Union Square
- 20 min drive to Fisherman's Wharf
- Free Parking for up to 5 cars
- Luxurious kitchen and high end appliances
*No illegal activity
*Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, the heater, small appliances, lamps, etc. when they are not being used.
*Please keep the noise down after 11:30pm. Sound easily travels through the walls and may disturb the other guests.
*No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, Airbnb reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from host.
*Guests can use the kitchen freely but please clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, and microwave.
*Check out is on the last day established by the reservation (e.g. If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day.)
*If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let me know in advance and I will accommodate you.
* You may eat in the room, but please bring dirty dishes to the kitchen and clean them. Do not leave dirty dishes in the room overnight.
*If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let me know immediately, otherwise I won't be able to help in a timely fashion. For example, if the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let me know and I'll will be glad to make it available to you.
*Enjoy your stay!
Emanuel (who's nickname is Aman) has recently moved to the bay area. I've have lived in multiple cities and have been hosting on Airbnb for a little over 1 year. It has been an AMAZING experience. I welcome you into my home and hope that you find it to be relaxing and comfortable.