I'm renting my 47 sq meters apartment in Paris, located in the 20th district, 10 minutes walking distance from the Père Lachaise cemetery.
The apartment is at the ground floor (overlooking the courtyard) in a very quiet and secured building.
The apartment has been renovated and is very clean and can take 4 people.
- The bedroom is very comfortable with a queen-size bed (sheets and towels are supplied).
- In the living room, you have a convertible bed for two. You can enjoy the flat screen and more than 200 channels, the WIFI Internet connection and a quality sound system.
- The kitchen is fully equipped: a fridge, freezer, oven, Nespresso, kettle, microwaves, stove, dish-washer, washing machine, etc....
- "On suite" bathroom consists of shower and a sink. Toilettes are separated.
Local shops are within 2-minute walk. A bakery is located down the street from the apartment.
Every Thursday and Sunday you can enjoy the green market and its fresh products.
The neighborhood is lively with many restaurants and bars.
Mama Shelter (design by Stark), a very trendy and chick Parisian bar/restaurant is within 5-minute walk.
The nearby metro stations are:
- Alexandre Dumas ( line 2 ) 3-minutes walk
- Nation ( lines: 1, 2, 6, 9, RER A ) 10-minute walk
I hope to see you soon in Paris!
The Père-Lachaise cemetery is the largest cemetery in central Paris and one of the most famous in the world. Located in the 20th arrondissement of the city, many famous people are buried there. It annually hosts two million visitors, making it the most visited cemetery in the world.
Bonjour, je suis Nicky j'aime voyager et parle l'anglais, l'espagnol, le serbo-croate et comprends le portugais. Je serai très heureuse de vous accueillir dans mon charmant appartement et vous présenter le meilleur de mon quartier.