Location, Location, Location!
Escape to beautiful San Diego in this very unique 1925 Built Craftsman one-bedroom, one-bathroom cottage that sleeps up to 3-4. Only five minutes from downtown, Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and surrounded by a wide variety of fun and popular attractions. It is perfect for those that want complete privacy but close to everything! This cottage has a full kitchen and private outdoor living deck for morning coffee!
• AC/Heat to be used while inside the Unit only. Do not leave on while gone.
• Smoke on public sidewalk in front of house. No smoking on or in property.
• Enjoy the washer and dryer. Thank you for bringing your own detergent.
• Parking: It is plentiful during day and into the night. This Airbnb is in a fabulous, central, densely populated city of San Diego ! If you have any trouble parking please contact me.
After 9pm people have parked from around the neighborhood but there is still parking available I can direct you to if you have trouble. I hope to build parking on the property asap.
Express / Simple CheckOut:
1. Leave the kitchen, grill, floors as clean as you found it.
2. Place dirty bed linens/towels in laundry basket so we know what is dirty. If it's not dirty, do not place it in the laundry basket.
3. Leave bed unmade.
4. Text Host that you have left the unit.
5. Bam! You're out!
5 things I can't live without:
1) Exploring the World
2) Being barefoot as much as possible
4) My 2 dogs
5) San Diego
I want you to enjoy your stay and experience all San Diego has to offer. This Vacation Rental is off the beaten path and centrally located all in one. I am available for anything you need.