Victorian home full of character. Converted art studio to a beautiful studio unit! Kitchen, gas fireplace, independent entrance, parking, backyard deck and BBQ, AMAZING location! 7-10min walk to DT Kit, a 5 min walk to the Tannery.
Once an art studio now a studio apartment in an 1905 Victorian Home.
1. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment and on the property (including in the yard).
2. Pets are not allowed under any circumstances (guide dogs excepted).
3. As this is a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood, we ask guests to be respectful and aware of their noise level at all times, especially in mornings and evenings.
4. Outdoor fires in the fire pit are not permitted.
5. Guests are asked to please be careful and courteous, and ensure that taps, lights, and small appliances are turned off when leaving the apartment.
6. Guests are asked to please vacate the apartment by 12pm on the day after their stay.
7. Backyard is shared, access hall may be used from time to time. We will notify guests in advance, if needed during their stay.
8. Please treat our home as if it were your own and enjoy your stay! :)
Hello! My name is Adah. I've lived in Kitchener for going on 24yrs now! I'm a little bias but DT Kitchener is the best place to stay and live especially our neighbourhood. My boyfriend (Phil) and I love our beautiful 1905 Victorian Home. We have been renovating it over the past yr including converting the art studio attached to the house, into a bad ass studio unit!
We know all the best places to eat, visit, tour and adventure in the city and love to spread the word
We hope you are as happy to say at our little bnb as we are happy to share it with you.
The location is wonderful. We are a 1 min walk to Breithaupt Block and the new building. 5 min walk to the Tannery, 8-10 min walk to Kitchener City Hall. We a 3 min drive to Uptown Waterloo. Best location in the City!