Beautiful bright and sunny spacious apartment with terrace located in central Barcelona, in Eixample in a very nice and safe neighbourhood. This is a charming 1 bedroom apartment in a perfect location in the city!
Welcome to Barcelona!
PRICE FROM 81 EUROS - 161 EUROS
The Sagrada Família Building has been beautifully recently renovated and these eleven flats are now available for rental. In order to keep the "Eixample flair" the brick walls and Catalan vaults have been restored as well as doors and windows keeping their original carpentry, in connection with an elegant decoration, wood floors and high quality furniture.
But don't be fooled as these flats are equipped with the most modern furnishings including flat TVs and electronic locks. If you're travelling in a large group it is possible to reserve more than one of these flats and stay together.
There is a fully equipped kitchen. This has all the implements you may need for a self catering holiday.
Living Room Description:
The living/dining room is bright and luminous, with large windows which lead onto a nice 12 m2 terrace overlooking the quiet inside block. There is a comfortable couch for relaxing after a day of sightseeing, plus a stylish glass dinner table for spending mealtimes indoors.
The bedroom has two single beds. There is also a sofa bed for two people in the living room.
The bathroom is equipped with shower and wash basin. It features a designer wash basin, tiled walls and a spacious shower cubicle.
You will find the washing machine and ironing board.
Apartment Area: Sagrada Família
Gaudi’s materpiece (Sagrada Família) is the most visited monument in Spain. Located in the middle of the Eixample, the modernist area known by its architectural rationalistic design; showing the “new emerging Barcelona” , where you can find plenty of beautiful buildings from this fruitful period, among of them the majority of the ones drawn by Antoni Gaudí, the most famous Spanish architect ever.
This area provides a handful nice restaurants to taste Mediterranean cuisine and other entertainment options; on top of a large amount of shopping centers. This central location and the public transport network in this area allow you to be everywhere in the city in shortest time and to have nice walking opportunities.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Gencat License HUTB-001916
You'll have full access to the apartment. It'll be all yours for your stay.
We'll be on hand to help in any way we can.
As you will be staying in a fully touristic licensed apartment There is a tourist tax of .75 cent per adult per night, this needs to be paid on check in please. Children under 17's are free.
- No smoking in the apartment please
- The kitchen is of course available for your use, please be safe.
- Reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 21pm.
- Respect of the property and neighbours.
- No loud parties.
- With the hot weather we would really appreciate if you could clean down kitchen surfaces at least once a day (only if used) and bring out the garbage at least every second day. This is necessary in the hot weather, thank you! The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them! Cheers!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
RESPECT FOR NEIGHBOURS.
As the apartment is very quiet, for the centre of Barcelona, or any part of Barcelona, for that matter, I ask visitors to be mindful of noise levels.
- You will sign a contract.
- There is 150€ security deposit hold with cash on arrival and refunded at the end of your stay.
- Late check in (20h to 24h) has an additional fee of 30 euros and (24h to 9h) 50 euros.
- Arrivals on Sundays and holidays until 20h have a surcharge of 30 euros.
We are Happy Elizabeth and Happy Jacob!
We have 3 happy daughters, a happy Beagle and a happy fish!
We offer a wide variety of apartments ideally located in Barcelona. These apartments are perfect for your vacation! Book our apartments and, if you want, enjoy our superb cooking classes followed by a complete Spanish meal. That's a great experience!
We speak English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
We are happy because we like what we do!