Make yourself at home in this lovely, light and very spacious apartment (100m2). You will love being in the midst of it all in the beautiful neighbourhood “Westerpark". Right in the center of Amsterdam, a stone's throw away from the canals, Anne Frank house and the famous Jordaan area, offering great restaurants, cafes and bars literally only 5 minutes walk away. Move away from the busy center and walk (5 minutes) straight (email hidden) Westerpark which borders the cultural center “Westergas" terrain. Whether you're in Amsterdam to hang out like a real tourist or to enjoy it like a local, this apartment is the ideal place to stay!
The apartment is large and fully furnished and it's all yours when you are there! Upstairs you'll find one bedroom with a kingsize bed and a second room, which has a coach bed for one or two. The second room looks out on the fantastic roof terrace with great lounge seats and a BBQ. A bathroom with both a shower and a separate bath, and everything to make your stay comfortable! Downstairs we have a fully equipped open kitchen, a dining area and a comfortable, light living room overlooking the street. You can't not love this house.
The apartment has excellent accessibility from all the main roads, public transport and the airport (20/30 minutes by tax/public transport). It's literally walking distance from the center of town. If you don't want to walk, we advise (website hidden) location Marnixstraat for nearby bicycle rentals and you can enjoy Amsterdam the local way! Central station is only 15 minutes by bus. Parking in front of the house is easy, but expensive at €27 for 24 hours (free on Sunday!).
We will make sure the house is ready for you.
Distances, you really couldn't be more centrally located!!
· 5 minutes walking into the Jordaan (lots of nice restaurants, Noorderkerk, Anne Frank house, Westerstraat)
· 5 minutes walking to Westerpark (green park & cultural center, with restaurants, bars, night clubs and cinema)
· 10 minutes walking to the “Dam" (Madam Tussaud's, Royal Palace, main shopping area)
· 10 minutes walking to Haarlemmerdijk “popular hip place with shops and bars)
· 15 minutes (bus/bike) to Central Station
· 15 minutes (bus/bike) to old town center (incl. ‘Oude Kerk', Red Light District and China Town)
· 100% private and clean apartment
· Double bedroom
· Extra room with couch bed for two
· Modern bathroom with a bath and shower (hairdryer available)
· Towels and bed linen will be provided
· Fully equipped kitchen, with luxury coffee machine
· Free wifi + Laptop
· Flat screen TV, DVD-player and HIFI music system
· Washing machine and ironing amenities
· Map of Amsterdam
· Many English books for you to read
· Free tips to make the most out of your Amsterdam trip
We only rent our apartment if we are away ourselves, so our guests will enjoy their privacy 100%
There aren't many real rules in the house. Rule number 1 is to enjoy Amsterdam and have a great time here. Rule number 2 is: Please remember this is a private house since I/we personally live there. You can use anything you want or need but also please respect our privacy. We put a lot of stuff away for your convenience but of course there are personal belongings in all drawers and closets. Anything in the fridge is at your disposal; there are cold drinks, coffee, tea, eggs, etc to consume if you wish. Sure, drink a glass of whiskey if you'd like. Just replace the bottle if you want to have more than a few nips :). Feel free to put anything in the dishwasher BUT anything wooden or plastic (such as the cutting knifes on the wall and the food processor) as they will break. For the rest, just common sense and please remember to read rule number 1. Enjoy!!
Hi there! I am Daan, tall Dutch guy, living together with my girlfriend. We love to travel in our free time, both short weekend trips and longer holidays. We use Airbnb for our own travels and to rent our apartment when we're abroad. I hope you'll love my apartment or me as a guest