The location could not be beat. One block from Whole Foods, one block from 14th street shops and restaurants. Lovely, quiet 1 Bedroom apartment that's thoughtfully laid out. Great space for two people to share memories in a wonderful part of DC
The space is a
You have access to the whole apartment, which is located on the second floor of a pleasant apartment building in Logan. Please make yourself at home, and help yourself to any household, cleaning, or cooking items that you might need.
* Third shelf in the dresser in the bedroom is yours to use.
* Likewise, please use the front room closet.
* Please call with any concerns. I can be reached by cell at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or by (EMAIL HIDDEN) Unless I am traveling I can respond immediately.
* The trash can in the apartment is located in the cabinet opposite the sink.
* Extra toiletries and linens can be found in the hallway closet.
* Laundry facilities are located in the basement. Each wash load is $1.50, and each drying load is $1.25. Credit cards are accepted on the machines.
* No need to take out the trash to the dumpster, but if you'd like this area can be found by going to the basement and following the exit outside in the back. The covered shed has both recycling (blue bins) and trash (dumpsters).