Relax in the quiet master bedroom of this beautifully furnished, shared first-floor apartment in the heart of Brooklyn. Just around the corner from beautiful Prospect Park, and two subway lines that will take you to Manhattan in under 20 minutes.
The quiet master bedroom of this beautifully furnished, first floor Lefferts Garden apartment features an extremely comfortable queen-size bed, built-in closet and plenty of shelf space for storage, and is ideally located at the opposite end of the apartment from my own bedroom.
The spacious shared living/dining room invites you to relax and peruse the collection of plays and books lining the bookshelves, or enjoy a cozy home cooked meal. The full kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, is completely available for your use, and always well stocked with an assortment of fine teas for you to enjoy.
Other amenities include:
• beautiful oriental rugs, hard wood floors & high ceilings
• building-shared court yard (safe for locking up a bike)
• high speed wireless internet & cable
• Mid 30s female
• laid-back, conscientious & considerate
• active freelance creative, long time new york resident
• happy to point out local area attractions and entertainment
I look forward to you being my guest!
1. No smoking or illegal drugs.
2. No pets.
3. No guests of guests for bookings under 1 mo.
4. Please be especially conscious of noise in common spaces between midnight and 9am.
5. Please return the kitchen to its previous state immediately after use: wash/dry/return pots and pans to the pot rack, place dirty dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down counters and stove, and separate your trash and recycling in designated bins.
6. The removal of shoes, while indoors, is appreciated.
7. Please return the apartment in the same condition it was received. Furniture returned to the same location as originally placed.
8. There is a fee of $150 fee for lost keys, and I will expect you to replace or pay for any other lost or damaged items.
9. The mandatory cleaning fee includes a one-time linen/towel setup, and the cleaning of the space before & after your stay. Please inquire about rates for optional routine cleaning services during extended stays.
10. Above all, I hope you will be respectful of myself and my space during your visit, making yourself at home and enjoying the apartment, neighborhood and city!
I grew up globe-trotting with my family, and when we were state-side, playing hosts to a perpetually rotating cast of house guests, rotary exchange students and transient travelers. Early on, I learned the value of hospitality and the ability to make strangers feel at home. Today I'm very grateful for the opportunity to share my Brooklyn apartment in this same spirit.