The one bedroom apartment is modern and clean and with a cozy balcony, located in a residence of Canary wharf, very secure.
It is short distance by walk from the Canary Wharf station and South quay DLR station, quiet area with Lift access.
Quiet flat and well isolated, modern and clean.
No TV, but speakers available.
All the flat will be available during your stay here.
- Living room with 2 couches, one dinning table and 4 tables, linked to the kitchen
- The kitchen is fully equipped
- Double bed for up to 2 people. Can host 2 more people in the flat, but on inflatable mattress. (30£ pp)
- Balcony with a small table with 3 chairs
- Bathroom with toilet, bath / shower
All the flat.
Feel free to contact us by phone or by email is you need anything, or need advices (what to see around or in London...), We are happy to make your trip wonderful ! We will give you some tips about London and our flat.
The flat is really nice if you want to be close from the center, but in a quiet and beautiful area, without so much traffic.
This is the banking area, full a glass buildings so after working hours the area is pretty much empty. The area is well deserved and it is easy (and fast) to get to the center. There are restaurants and bars next to the dock/ river in the area.
- Check in check out anytime in the day!
- No extra charges for internet
- please remove your shoes when you enter the flat
- Replacement of a lost key and fob costs 40 pounds
- Wash after using the kitchen.
- No cleaning fees, but please clean after yourself.
- Just keep it clean and enjoy your stay.
If you are not sure of anything please ask me, to avoid misunderstandings.
No guests unless agreed in advance.
No smoking, except on the balcony.
Please respect my neighbours and limit loud noise at night.
I am a young professional, working as account manager in one of the fastest growing start-ups in London. Love traveling - go to places non-see, explore other culture, cuisine, hospitality, way of living and enjoying life. My dream destination would be to travel through Myanmar, China, New Zealand, though so far have visited just Europe and have discovered how magical in my eyes are France - with people, food, culture, sun, grape fields and so much more.
I really do enjoy Romans culture and history as well - this is why my favorite movie ever is "The Gladiator". Though from books I prefer fantasy, and I need to confess that the most impression still in my mind from childhood has left the boy who survived...