Visit wonderful Winter Park while staying about 10 minutes (by car) from the city's main gems: Park Avenue and Rollins College. You can easily access award-winning restaurants, museums, tours, live music, and more! Downtown Orlando is accessible too via the SunRail from Park Avenue or 20 minutes by car.
My husband, Adam, and I work mostly from our home office and are happy to provide you with a stress-free stay in extraordinary Winter Park.
Please note: we cannot accommodate guests under the age of 12.
Guests can access the private bedroom and detached bathroom just down the hall. We have a split floor-plan, so there's plenty of privacy. They can also use our kitchen, living room, and kitchen table.
We respect our guests' privacy and time. If you want to interact during your stay, please let us know.
Please park in our driveway to the left of the garage towards the back.
We live on a busy street, so if you're a light sleeper, you might hear the traffic noise.
1. Be nice or leave.
2. Please no smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers).
3. Must be comfortable with our Blue Weimaraner, Jazz (AKA "The Love Sponge").
4. Please park in the left driveway towards the back.
5. You are welcome to use the common areas of the house including the living room, fridge, kitchen, pool, and front and back porches. (Note: When we leave, we put the cushions up on the couches to keep Jazz off because she drools a lot. Feel free to put them down anytime.)
6. If you use the fridge, please remove your items before checking out.
7. Please discuss visitors with us in advance.
8. We want you to enjoy your stay and we’re very easy to talk to; please don’t hesitate for a moment to ask us for anything you need to be comfortable in our home.