This gorgeous sun filled newly renovated studio apartment is situated in the most prime location in the West Village! It is close to many of the city's hottest attractions including Highline Park, Greenwich Ave, Chelsea Market, the Standard Hotel, Union Square, and hundreds of great bars and restaurants. You will get a true local NYC experience at this location and enjoy the city to the fullest.
My studio apartment is super charming space, ideal for 1 to 2 people.
The apartment is fully furnished with all necessities:
- Flat Panel 42' HDTV
- Full Size Bed
- Full Bathroom + Shower (linens & towels included)
- Air Conditioning
- Washer/dryer in the building
- Full Kitchen with dishes, pots & pans, microwave, blender, coffee pot, etc.
- Other items washing liquid, toilet paper, paper towels, dryer sheets, laundry basket, vacuum cleaner (hand held) etc.
- 20sec walk to the subway (1 trains)
- 2 Min walk to the subway (4, F, A, & C trains)
- You can take the Subway to Times Square in 6 minutes and Central Park in 10 minutes
In addition, I will be available by phone to answer any questions you have and to provide assistance in the event of an emergency.
Some of my tenants have had issues getting into my apartment. Here are some hints: Insert the key and turn it counterclockwise AS FAR AS YOU CAN. It will unlock but you have to keep turning it. While holding the key turns as far counterclockwise as it will go, turn the doorknob and push the door open (push hard during the summer, kicking sometimes helps). The trick is to do it two handed so you can keep the key turned while opening the door.
My name is Dawn. I have lived in New York City on and off for the last three years. I work as a consultant in the insurance industry. I am originally from Chicago.
Some FUN/RANDOM FACTS about myself:
•Completed trek to Everest Base Camp
•Ran four marathons
•Love being outdoors and playing in the mountains