Walking Neighborhood. Walk to Cafés and Popular L.A. Restaurants, Bars and Clubs. Nestled in a quiet street for a sound sleep in the most comfortable bed
- WALK TO POPULAR BARS AND RESTAURANTS (i.e. ABBEY, RASPUTIN, CECCONI'S, NOBU, KOI, WA, FIG & OLIVE, SUR, URTH CAFE, LE PAIN)
- WALK TO TRADER JOES
- WALK TO 24 HOUR FITNESS
- SHORT DRIVE OR CAB RIDE TO THE GROVE, CHINESE THEATER, BEACHWOOD CANYON (HOLLYWOOD SIGN)
- 5 MILES FROM BEACHWOOD CANYON / HOLLYWOOD SIGN
- 10 MILES FROM SANTA MONICA BEACH
- FRIENDLY AND POTTIE TRAINED DOGS ALLOWED
- LOFT STYLE APARTMENT w/BALCONY
- ROOFTOP POOL WITH VIEWS
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- 55" TV w/NETFLIX, DIRECT TV, BLURAY PLAYER
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. MAJOR BUS STOP ONE BLOCK AWAY.
- STREET IS PERMIT PARKING SO NEVER AN ISSUE FINDING PARKING. BE AWARE OF STREET CLEANING ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY MORNINGS FROM 10 TO NOON.
****PLEASE NO CIGARETTE SMOKING IN APARTMENT****
If you'd like a hiking mate my puppies and I are always more than excited to try to meet up for a hike. Especially if it isn't one that is well known.
I am very flexible. If you are arriving in the early morning I will try my best to accommodate an early arrival. However is not fare to expect "checking-in"
PLEASE NO SMOKING CIGARETTES (EMPHASIS ON CIGARETTE) IN APARTMENT. IF ONE MUST SATISFY THIS AWFUL HABIT PLEASE DO SO ON THE BALCONY WITH THE DOOR CLOSED. I AM VERY SENSITIVE -AS ARE MANY PEOPLE THESE DAYS- TO THIS DISGUSTING HABIT.
BE RESPECTFUL OF NEIGHBORS. IF TALKING ON THE BALCONY OR IN THE HALLWAY MIND YOUR NEIGHBORS
BUILDING RULES: NO GLASS ON ROOFTOP/POOL
ONE PARKING PASS IS AVAILABLE FOR STREET PARKING. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RETURN THE PASS WHEN CHECKING OUT AND/OR IF PASS IS USED BY A GUEST OF YOURS PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RETRIEVE IT FROM THEM. IF PARKING PASS IS LOST OR ENDS UP GOING HOME WITH YOU OR YOUR GUEST $100 FROM THE $500 DEPOSIT WILL BE KEPT IN ORDER TO HAVE ANOTHER REPLACED.
IT'S WEST HOLLYWOOD...
AND REMEMBER... WATER IS YOUR FRIEND
IF EVER THERE IS A QUESTION, YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE TV/INTERNET, YOU NEED RECOMMENDATIONS WHATEVER IT IS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT ME
HI!!! I was born and raised in Delaware. Farm Girl/Beach Bunny. I am very easy going. Live life celebrating Life. I don't live for work. I work to live and do what I love which is traveling, talking with folks different from me, finding challenges and working through them. With respect to my very lovely neighbors who allow me to Host I hope you enjoy your stay while visiting.