Amazing spacious one bedroom apartment in the heart of the city with a large open plan dining and living room and mountain views over the balcony. Seconds from some of the best bars and restaurants in Hong Kong. Large bedroom and living space with city and mountain views. Open plan living / dining room with beautiful furniture, and high ceilings. Relaxing and comfortable space.
A beautiful, open plan apartment, with one very large bedroom with super king size bed, and a large open living and dining room with a mountain facing balcony. Large windows allow lots of natural light in to each room, both bedroom and living room have mountain views.
Modern interiors, with very comfortable design furniture - a mixture of modern, one offs, and vintage.
The kitchen is open plan, set just to the side of the living space. Electric hob, microwave oven, huge fridge and storage.
The bathroom features a spacious, slate floored walk in shower with rain shower head as well as hand held shower head option.
In addition to the apartment there are also building facilities such as rooftop pool & amazing sky garden with loungers, dining table and grass area to relax on. The roof boasts the best views of the city - Better than many of the top hotels and restaurants have to offer. You can see all the way across the harbour to Lantau, views over central, victoria peek, and on the other side to Happy Valley and Quarry Bay.
The roof top swimming pool costs HK$ 30 per guest and sky gym that costs HK$25pp to use - made payable direct to the building concierge on the 41st floor.
Ground floor concierge with with extremely friendly and helpful staff are open 24 hours.
It's a beautiful apartment in an amazing building located on a great street full of trendy bars and restaurants in the heart of Wan Chai.
There is access to roof top swimming pool. Gym, sky garden, indoor sky lounge, sauna, karaoke rooms on the 41-43 floor. Some facilities have an additional charge per use.
We will be in contact be phone or email, and aim to meet you to hand over the keys and check you into the flat.
1) Strictly no smoking, please kindly smoke outside of the building.
2) Please help to keep the place clean and tidy, and kindly avoid wastage. The main rubbish bins and recycling bins can be found along the corridor through the doors next to the moon lift.
3) No illegal or immoral activities.
4) Guests are not permitted to bring other friends back to the apartment or to have parties. Be considerate, no parties and loud noise please.
5) Check-in time is after 2pm, check-out time is before 10am, please stick to these times esp for checking-out to allow time for cleaning before next guests. If you need early check-in/ late check-out, do ask us beforehand. Thanks!
6)Please leave the flat as you found it. Please do not leave any food in the fridge and please empty the rubbish when you leave.
7) It is essential to have yourself insured before your trip. Airbnb's insurance policy does not cover Asian countries at the time being.