Running along 8th Ave S is the Historic Woodland-Waverly Neighborhood. Just a few blocks from the coffee shops, antique stores, bars and restaurants on 8th Ave near Zanies Comedy Club, only 2 miles from Vanderbilt/12th South/Gulch and Downtown areas!
Covered front porch with outdoor furniture. Enclosed backyard. Spacious living. Living area and beautiful kitchen. The full kitchen is stocked with all the tools you will need to prepare a meal. The back deck has a sitting area for beautiful fall evenings. Enough room for 2-3 cars to park in driveway.
We communicate with guests prior to their stay to answer any questions. We have one room used for home owner storage. Wifi available.
We're just a phone call or text away.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Historic Melrose Area Home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Absolutely NO Bachelor Parties
8. Closets are off limits.
9. Check out time is 11am.
10. AS THE PERSON BOOKING, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCURATELY SETTING THE TOTAL NUMBER OF GUESTS THAT WILL BE STAYING. IF NUMBER OF GUESTS IS FOUND TO BE FALSIFIED, RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND, AND AIRBNB WILL CONTACT YOU REGARDING ADDITIONAL PENALTIES.