- Vintage feel flat ideal for couples or single traveller
- done in June 2016
- Renovated safe building
- FREE street parking
- Outdoor space with seating area
- Coffee machine, toaster, oven, kettle..
- Free coffee, tea..
- Wifi + Cable TV
- Washing m.
- Fridge & Freezer
- Hair dryer
- Iron + board
- First Aid Kit
- Fan during Summer
- Prague quide in English & other info
- Easy direct access to the centre (15 mins) and the airport (1 hour)
- Krymska st. and stunning park nearby
Flat was done in June 2016. All furniture is new including the appliances. My priority is cleanness and comfort of the guests.
The entire flat is for your personal use. There is a porch and spacious grass terrace just outside the flat with a seating area where you can smoke or have a breakfast. It has lovely sunshine..
I will be happy to help on the way!
The building is safe and you will get a chip key that is used on all doors and the lift as well. It's an expensive key to make so I will need you to be careful not to loose it :)
- Smoking is allowed outside as there is a seating area on the porch and spacious grass terrace in front of the flat.
- If you would like to bring your pet, please let me know in advance what kind of pet it is. I am fine with a small dog or cat or anything that will not damage the apartment or disturb the neighbourhood.
Nice meeting you! I come from Chod region of West Bohemia but found my home in Prague's Žižkov at the time.
I lived in London for many years and also in Ireland and Cyprus for some time. Staying in many different accommodations I collected virtual knowledge about what one needs when away..
My apartment is located in a lovely and lively area with beautiful park Grebovka just at the bottom of the street and the popular Krymska street on the top with many cafes, bars and shops.
Even though it isn't the very heart of Prague it is an area full of activity and excitement without the fuss of the centre. I tried to make the apartment both functional and comfy and appreciate any suggestions to create even better 'home'.