To make a start, here are the facts and figures:
- accomodates 3 adults or a family with 2 children
- built in 2010
- 2 floors, 75 sqm
- spacious bedroom
- sweet modern shower bath with italian tiles and a glass shower
- spacious state-of-the-art kitchen with solid black granite work-top, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fully equipped
- open dining and living area with a big wooden table and 4 to 6 chairs, chocolate - brown leather sofa that can be turned into a very comfortable daybed (140x200), flatscreen - TV with digital cable and apple TV as well as state-of-the-art 5.1 home cinema surround sound system from Harman Kardon with blue-ray/normal DVD player
- wireless LAN
- underfloor heating
- wooden flooring
- beautiful private garden of 70 sqm, exclusive for munich standards
- spacious patio with furniture
- underground car park (single parking space)
- direct access to apartment on parking level
- lift to second entrance on ground floor
- up-to-date safety doors and keys
Bus 2 mins, underground 5 mins walking distance or hopp-on/hopp-off by bus. With underground U6 without changing to Marienplatz (city centre) in 12 min, Oktoberfest 8 min, Sendlinger Tor 10 minutes.
Located in the south west of munich, you will have access to the A96 (Lindau/Lake Constance) and A95 (Lake Starnberg/Garmisch/Tirol) within minutes. The inner ring of munich is 1 km away, giving you access to all other motorways within 20 minutes.
The close neighbourhood offers everything from public transport to Restaurants, Bars, Bakeries, Flower Shops, Hairdressers, Pharmacies, Supermarkets, Banks, Post Office, a Grocery Store and even a hearing aid shop. No noise pollution from the pub near by (the flat is on the backside).
Not to forget:
Tea (Earl Grey) and coffee, sugar and milk complimentary,
bathroom-kit incl. toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver, shaving-cream, shower-gel and shampoo for each of the guests included. At a charge of 20€ I will make sure that the fridge is filled for breakfast. Bread, Ham, Cheese, Eggs, Jam, Marmelade, Butter, Juices, Mineralwater.. Let me know if you need any shopping to be done prior to your arrival!
I am of german and english nationality, friendly and open minded, but ideally, you will only see me at the beginning and the end of your stay. Privacy guaranteed.
The spring, summer, autumn and winter, each are beautiful in Munich, especially due to the fabulous nature within and around the city. With its numerous lakes, the Alps, Austria and the Tirol close by, there is so much to discover and enjoy here in beautiful bavaria. Not to forget the city itself and, of course, it´s famous beer festival in autumn. Enjoy the hospitality of the bavarians and a good beer! The winter with the thick snow is the time for the cosy christmas markets and day trips for skiing in the alps, 45 mins away by car.
Due to the special location of the flat, you´re close to the city but also quickly out of it, which makes things a lot easier.
Unpack and enjoy your stay at this spacious, clean and modern apartment. I´m looking forward to your feedback and to the next visit(or) in Munich!
MY favorite destinations are:
I can't live without
my phone :)
My hobbies are
My life motto is
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it`s troubles, it empties today of it`s strength."