Large studio; kitchenette; reserved parking. Not recommended for 3 or more adults. Best for: Couples, solo travelers on retreat, spiritual journey, guests who are looking for personal and spiritual growth and enjoy building relationships thru travel. Host is an energy healer and coach. Sessions available at extra charge.
*3rd party bookings NOT ACCEPTED.
*The guest making the reservations must be OVER 25 yo and staying in the unit during the reservation.
*All guests must NON-SMOKERS.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 3 OR MORE ADULTS. Quiet retreat space is set-up for 1 or 2 adults and up to 2 young children. Best for solo traveler or couples. Large Studio. 650 sq ft including patio. NO full kitchen but the kitchenette allows for light meal prep. ATTACHED TO OUR MAIN HOME. We share the driveway and the backyard. But otherwise our spaces are separate. THE SUITE - The oceanview Guest Suite is appointed with Ceiling Fans (no AC), Private bath and shower big enough for 2, Queen-size bed, Loveseat, Twin size memory foam pull-out ottoman, Soft towels and linen, Free Wi-Fi & stereo (no TV), Patio seating & dining. The kitchenette is equipped with: Medium-size refrigerator, Coffeemaker, Toaster, Electric skillet, Microwave oven, Food Storage containers, Basic cooking utensils, Flatware and dishes, Rice cooker & other appliances upon request. WHAT THE SUITE DOES NOT HAVE - No Air Conditioner (summers can be hot), No TV, No daily towel change, No daily maid service, No room service,
No FULL kitchen, kitchenette with sink shared with bathroom sink.
Free, reserved, on-site parking.
Uncovered, graveled parking.
Fenced and gated property.
Gate must be opened and closed manually when entering or exiting.
Private walkway to guest room entrance.
Flat/level access with one small step up.
Not wheelchair accessible.
REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY.
No Visitors Please.
* Free Wi-fi is available. Improved with new carrier.
* Beach equipment: cooler, chairs, boogie boards, umbrella, beach mats, mask & snorkel.
* Gate: requires you to manually open and close it when coming or going.
(Detailed House Manual provided to confirmed guests)
* Be non-smokers.
* Be over 25 years old.
* Be polite, kind and quiet.
* Please refrain from using the speaker-phone feature while in the patio area in early morning or late night hours.
* Be considerate of water use and the 3 R's (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle).
* Registered guests only. Please no visitors.
* Take shoes off indoors.
* Throw food trash out daily (to avoid ants & bugs).
* Don't let our adorable dog Peanut trick you into believing he's a house dog. He belongs outside.
* Throw food waste over the fence.
* To avoid ants, clean up well. Use storage containers for food.
* Minimize sand - Before leaving the beach and again before entering the room, rinse the sand from your feet, legs, slippers, swimwear and pockets. There's water hoses at the parking area and outside the patio area. And the jug of water in the beach stuff is to rinse off at the beach.
* Keep a cooler and beach stuff in your car.
Hi I'm Cindy! I'm a typical local Part-Hawaiian woman. I am a coach, holistic healer, licensed clinical social worker and business owner. I care about this 'aina (earth and sea); I love smiley people; I sing outloud to country music; I love all kinds of food as longs as its full of flavor and love; AND my dream is to have acreage with multiple peaceful cottages on my quiet and relaxing property.
MY SCREENING: I prefer to know a little about whom I share my home and family with. We have been blessed to host amazing guests!
Please read our description before asking questions and also include information about yourself, your interests and your trip when sending an inquiry or reservation request.