With Airbnb, you can find unique accommodations in people's homes—from houses and apartments, to tree houses and igloos. The listing details below explain what you'll find in this space. If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
1. To maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. If not, then additional cleaning may be charged at cost.
2. That the premises will not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and that no more than the number of people specified in the Guest's email application will be residing.
3. STRICTLY no parties or functions or gatherings of any kind are to be held without the written consent of Property Owner. Please enjoy the space but this is not a party pad. The neighbours are friends and I'd like to keep it that way.
4. That the Guest or anyone on the premises during the Guest's stay will not cause a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours by loud noise or offensive behaviour or language.
5. That should any of the rules 2, 3 and 4 above be broken, then the Property Owner or his agent is entitled to re-enter the premises and on their own appraisal, may elect to provide a warning or to terminate the stay immediately without owing compensation to the tenant.
6. To pay the cost of repair or replacement for any item(s) damaged or removed from the property.
7. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises.
8. Not to keep any animal or bird on the property without prior permission.
9. That smoking is not permitted permitted within the unit, or on the balcony.
10. That care should be take to lock doors, windows and sliding windows when leaving the property even only for a short time.
11. That no responsibility is taken for the Guest's personal property left on the premises.
12. Condominium rules should be followed at all times, and a copy of this will be left in the House Book on arrival.
If any of the above rules are broken, you may be subjected to the loss of your deposit.
We travel overseas all the time, and so we have a lot of availability for our apartments, both long term and shorter term. We take pride in our apartments, and they are our homes, so we hope our visitors also respect them like their own. As we are out of town a lot, even if we are not around when you arrive, someone will be. We can give you advice on travel, places to visit, and provide transport for the day with a driver/pick up and drop off from the airport for a small fee. We will try our best to make sure you have everything you need for your stay :).